CHAPTER:-19

( I put the name of Greek god it's just my creations, it's not from the ancient book or time i just made it. so if you don't like I'll change the name, i have nothing for the god of Greek).

"Who are you why are trying to go in?" The two devil's asked showing pointed weapon.
"Oh! I'm here to meet someone let me go please". Girl said whining and pouting.
"Who you wanna meet? tell us we will get the permission for you" The devil gurd asked.
"I wanna meet my lord". hwasa said flipping her hair back.
"Who is your lord here,there is alot one". Devil said chuckling.
"My lord Eros, where is he?". Hwasa said with smile.
"Are you kidding me the love of God in devil palace i think your out your mind girl". Two devils laughed loudly putting their hands on their stomach.
"I don't lie and this isn't joke my lord is here". Hwasa whinned.
"Oh! Really than meet him tomorrow it's night and maybe your lord is sleeping". Devil said dismissing the girl.
"Are you trying to mess with me I'll kill and feed you to myself". Hwasa said showing his unmatched sharp teeth.
"Myself? Are you a moster? Don't distrub us get lost otherwise I'll call the main gaurd". Devil guard said pushing the girl from their way leaving her whining.
She can't kill her his lord said when people will hurt or do something impropriate than she can kill them and eat them. And they did nothing bad to her.

"Damn it! yoongi i told you not go another round my back hurts now". Joon said slapping yoongi chest where he was laying.
"I sorry your highness but i can't control, when i have you i want eat you whole and never leave". Yoongi chuckled kissing his forehead while joon continued to beat his devil lord.
"Asshole i hate you i can't even sit now you promised me". Joon said with tears in his eyes.
"But you're the one who told yoongi~ Please more i want more don't ya?". Yoongi mocked yesterday scene to joon.
"Shut up put me in bath tub i wanna clean myself, and call Mr. Muscles or Mr. Black horns". Joon said pouting.
"Why i can help you to get bath i don't want them to see you". Yoongi said putting joon in tub full of rose water.
"No, call them i have some work to give them". Joon said pushing yoongi.
"Ok,ok taehyung, jungkook come in". Yoongi yelled grabbing joon wrist tightly so he don't push him again.
"Don't yell from here, call- wait they are outside whole night when we are doing this". Joon said after realising he yelled.
"I already told this room is  soundproof i made it by myself before you got here". Yoongi smiled closing his distance.
"I hate you-" namjoon said while yoongi got closed to him and lock his lips with joon. "for sure". Yoongi said releasing him.

"My lord how can I come in there not letting me should i kill them". Hwasa mumbled glaring at the guards who were standing there.
"No, you can't kill them just change your apperance or face". The voice came to her ears.
"Oh! Yes i forgot that, but when i come in where can we meet i missed you". Hwasa whinned like a baby changing into a little girl.
"Really? Be a good girl like you're hwasa ok I'll meet you when i have time to meet you". He said and hwasa noded smiling.
"My lord they're saying you're not here a god can't enter in devil's palace". Hwasa said getting in a row to get inside the palace as servant.
"It's true, gods can't enter here but did you bring that". He said hwasa looked here and there before touching her waist band.
"Yes, i did". Hwasa said.
"Thank you my lovely I'll pay you someday". He said chuckling at the baby he adopted.
"I don't want that i want to be with like how were in the past in heaven come back, here is nothing". Hwasa said worriedly.
"I can't i did so many things to come here even i lied to many one i need to protect him". He said with sigh ever time they talk he ended up with hurting the girl.
"He will protect himself, my lord if someone find you from heaven they will destroy you in ashes". Hwasa said sighing she can't make him understand.
"I'll take that now come we don't have so much time here". He said sighing.
"Ya, yaa I'm coming". Again she can't make him agree with her but she will do whatever his lord said to her.

To be continued........

___________________________________

Guess who is the god of love "eros" here?

Seokjin?

Taehyung?

Jimin?

Hoseok?

Namjoon?

The dark soul who is in prison?

Any other?

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.....