Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"So, if it's a boy we're naming him-"

"Phoenix," Thaddeus interrupted me.

"What, Phoenix? I was going to say, Chase."

"Why don't you name him, Asher?" Cody piped up from the corner of the room.

"Oh that's a cute name too," I said, adding it to the list of names we had compiled for girls and boys.

"Put Phoenix on there," Thaddeus spoke.

"Who on earth names their kid, Phoenix?"

"No one, so he'll be unique."

I sighed, agreeing with him in that way and read down our list.

"The girl's names we have are Angel, Bella, Stella, Hope, Destiny, and Gabby. And the boys names we have are Axel, Xavier, Carter, Chase, Asher, and Phoenix."

"I think that's a pretty good list," I said. Thaddeus nodded and smiled slightly. He walked over to his desk since we were in his office at the moment.

"Scarlett, how many packs did you make treaties with?" he asked.

"Oh, my goodness, so many! It was so fun!"

He sighed running a hand through his hair, "What packs?"

"Oh, the Blue Moon pack, the Red Moon pack, my old pack, well, Carter's pack, and the Red Velvet pack, which makes me think of red velvet cake that I really feel like-"

"YOU MADE A TREATY WITH THE RED VELVET PACK?"

"Yes, and you just interrupted me, but don't worry you're excused."

"Scarlett, they're known for breaking treaties."

"Well, if they do, then we have every right to fight them back," I spoke, knowing that if they broke the treaty a bunch of other packs we had treaties with would back us up.

"Scarlett, you color coded all of this?" he spoke as he opened his files that were currently tabbed and put in folders arranged in shades of red all the way to shades of purple.

"Aren't I great?"

"Oh, my god, you are crazy," he chuckled.

All of a sudden, the chuckle that was on Thaddeus' feature stopped and his face turned angry.

"Scarlett, get out of here," he seethed out.

"Wha- what? No fucking way like I'm the pregnant one! Why am I not having these mood swings?"

"Scarlett were getting attacked, I'm positive you can save your-"

He was interrupted as the door flew open aiming right for me. Quickly, Thaddeus had moved me around him and blocked the door from hitting me with his bare chest.

We stood there as two wolves with glowing red eyes growled at us.

"Well, fuck..."

"Scarlett! No bad words in front of our child."

"It's not even out of me yet!"

Thaddeus chuckled and shifted into his large black wolf growling at them causing them to cower back. He had cornered them into a wall and made it an easy kill. It was amusing to watch...

Seriously, pregnancy is making me very violent.

He ran back to me and looked over me making sure that I had no bruises or cuts. His wolf motioned for me to follow him and I did. We arrived at a small room that was slightly hidden. I opened the door and realized that it was leading to the basement.

His wolf motioned for me to go down the stairs. I knew I couldn't fight a large alpha wolf so I nodded, kissed his head and walked down the stairs as the door was shut behind me. 

Hey guys! Im sorry this chapters short i have a stomach bug :( which is why i haven't really been able to update. Hope you all understand! i Promise that there will be a HUGE update on friday. Love you guyssss <3