Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Three months later

"Oh, my god, Scarlett, stop moving," My mother scolded me as she tightened the white wedding dress around me.

"Mom, this is so tight, oh, my gosh," I complained. She sighed, loosening it a little before tying a small bow. She brought my veil out and placed the little clip in my hair, allowing the lace to fall over my head.

"Oh, my little baby is growing up!" she exclaimed. I smiled and hugged her.

"Scarlett!!!" April almost yelled as she ran to me.

"You look so pretty!!"

She was my maid of honor, Rosaline was a bridesmaid, Phoenix, since we had recently figured out that he's the Lycan in our family and he's already able to walk, he's our little ring bearer, and April offered Kennedy to be the flower girl, as well as Mae. Since I don't have any sisters my age, or other good friends besides April and Rosaline, it's just them two as my bridesmaids/ maid of honor.

"Scarlett! You look stunning!" Rosaline said as she entered. The bride's maids dresses were a light baby blue color, strapless, with some white lace at the bottom. The only reason why we chose baby blue was to somehow represent our little baby boy during the wedding.

The music started playing and everyone got into place. First, April walked out, then Rosaline. I bet that their mates were happy to see them walk down the aisle. Surprisingly enough, Carter was one of Thaddeus' groom dudes.

I thought they hated each other...

Phoenix walked out in his little light blue tux and carried the rings. Kennedy and Mae walked out as well and spread the flowers. I stood at the door, my hands shaking. I mean I love Thaddeus, but...

Arghh. I don't know, I'm just nervous.

Before I could even calm down, my dad hooked his elbow in mine and the doors opened.

***

Breathtaking.

The moment when they opened the door for Scarlett, I knew she'd be beautiful, but she was so much more than that. She seemed to float as she walked down the aisle. Her dress was strapless with the top all of lace. At the very bottom, there were some strands of lace that went up but stopped midway.

It was downright gorgeous. It had that kind of old-fashioned feel to it.

Once her father left her to me, I smiled and gladly took her hand. Once we made it to the altar, I lifted her veil, so that I could see her beautiful face of course.

"Hi," she whispered to me.

"Hi."

"Now. We are here today to honor the love between Thaddeus Reynolds and Scarlett Smith."

"Fwuck," was heard in the crowd. My eyes went wide, as Scarlett squeezed hers shut.

No, Phoenix's first word wasn't fuck, it was actually 'mama' but he picked up fuck on the way. He knows he's not supposed to say it but he loves the reaction he gets.

Once laughter died down, the priest started speaking again.

"Are there any objections to this marriage?" he called out. There was silence.

Who the hell would object to-

"I object."

***

Both our heads snapped to the source. Thaddeus growled, but not as much as I did. My wolf was extremely protective over Thaddeus, so when she saw Alice, the Alpha's daughter from my old pack, she was fucking pissed.

What the hell? She wasn't even invited.

She strode up to the altar and took the microphone from the priest.

"I don't think they make a good couple. The moon goddess screwed up this pair. I belong with him-" A growl cut her off.

Oh, damn.

Once she made eye contact with Hunter, I could tell they were mates and he was one very pissed off werewolf. He walked over to her and grabbed her hand taking the microphone.

"No, there are no objections."

And with that the marriage continued.

We spoke our vows, which weren't as emotional as I thought they would be. We all know Thaddeus, Mr. I'm so strong and I can't cry.

"Do you, Thaddeus Reynolds, take Scarlett Smith as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Scarlett Smith, take Thaddeus Reynolds to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the-"

But he was cut off when Thaddeus put his lips on mine. I smiled and kissed back.

We finally were married.