16

A/n: I don't really remember where they went to make the cures so I'm just going to change the story slightly and make them break into a lab instead cuz I mean, that's cool right?

It was almost midnight. The night was still and the only sound you could hear was the noise of the three Peter's web shooters as they swung above you.

You'd decided to walk with MJ and Ned because someone had to keep them company.

Suddenly, you heard a smash from above. Little shards started to rain down on the three of you so you quickly spun a web that protected you.

It seemed that one of the Peters were breaking into the building.

"What are you doing?" You faintly hear Peter from this universe's voice but it was distorted slightly by the wind blowing.

"How else do you think we'll be able to make the cures?" The other Spider-Man replied, you could tell it was the first one that came through the portal even if he was so far up and barely visible.

The last Spider-Man decided to web down to see you, Ned and MJ.

"Need help getting in?" He asked.

"We're fine." You say, going to reach the door handle only to hear the whip of the webs shooting past your face.

"Wha-" You exclaim before realising that he'd webbed the alarm, saving you all, "Oh. Thanks."

He simply nodded before jumping up to see the others. It seemed these Spider-Men always had to have a dramatic entrance or exit in this case.

You, MJ and Ned raced through the building.

It was a massive laboratory with different levels for different stations.

You run your finger across the map in the foyer, finding what was on the right wing of the thirteenth floor. That was where the Peters had broken in.

"Biological Weapons." You raise your eyebrows before realising that the two people you needed to cure needed serum to be removed of their villainy. The other guy, electro, already had a cure. He'd just refused it.

The three of you pile into the lift, pressing the button repeatedly until the box started zooming up.

"This place is so cool." Ned says, looking at all the different floors through the glass window.

"It reminds me of Oscorp or Stark Industries to be honest." You add just as the lift starts to slow.

"Level Thirteen." A mechanical voice declares.

The doors slowly slide open and the three of you step out into the corridor.

You run through the hallway, looking through the massive see-through window that overlooked the side of the building.

There was a massive gap in one of the panels. It was smashed. That must've been Peter.

"Peter!" You hear MJ say.

You look up to see a doorway where MJ was stood. She had her arms wrapped around her boyfriend.

"Woah, I only left you for two minutes." Peter says before hugging her back.

"Anyone else feel overwhelmingly lonely?" You ask, pushing past the couple and making a sad joke.

The younger one of the two Peters smiled at you weakly to show that he was feeling the same.

Peter pulled out of the hug and turned to face you and the other spider-men, he stood his ground looking determined and a little more positive than before.

"Let's get to it." He says, nodding at his new friends.

A/n- Sorry if I keep doing these but how are you guys even finding this story cuz there's so many of you but this isn't even hashtagged yet I don't get it. I'm sure u aren't all my followers so I'm just confused. How??