22

You clutched the cure in your hand as the goblin circled around, probably looking for Peter 1.

To put it into perspective, Peter 2 had gone to look for the lizard for the third time only this time he had the cure ready to stab him.

Peter 3 was speaking to a broken down Electro, slowly inching closer so that he can deactivate him.

Doctor Strange was.. wait.. why was Doctor Strange here?

You were stood watching MJ and Ned run looking for a safe place to wait, unsure of what to do. To be honest, neither were you.

Peter 1 was looking for the Goblin with rage burning in his eyes.

"Peterrrr.." Green Goblin now had a glider ans was wearing a hood, "I've been waiting for you."

Peter 1 met his eye contact just as Norman spotted MJ and Ned.

"Oopsie.." He says, a grin seeping onto his face, his teeth sparkling in the evening light as he redirected his glider towards the two teens.

He shoved his glider into the two of them, making them topple to the ground.

MJ waved her arms in the air as everything seemed to slow, Peter 1 reached down for his girlfriend as she free-fell to the ground.

Their fingertips touched just as Green Goblin launched into Peter, knocking him off course and stealing him from MJ.

Her eyes widened and mouth opened in shock as she realised that she was going to die.

You quickly swoop across, saving Ned by webbing him to the scaffolding and attempting to grab MJ but you were just a second too late.

Suddenly, with a thud, you heard the noise of something hitting the ground.

It was Peter 3. He'd saved MJ from the fall. Tears sprung to his eyes. He'd saved MJ where he couldn't save Gwen.

You felt bad for him as MJ crawled out of his grasp, leaving him alone to blink back his tears.

It seemed that Doctor Strange's cape had taken a liking to Ned since it was helping him out of the webs and flying him down to safety.

You heard the hiss of a needle and look to your right, seeing that Peter 2 had finally taken out the lizard.

You watched in awe as the creature transformed into a shocked looking man who looked nothing like you expected.

That left only one villain. Green Goblin. And you had the cure.

You regroup with Peter 3 and before walking over to watch Peter 1 fight the Goblin on this weird platform.

It looked like Captain America's shield and it must've been the one that was previously attached to the Statue of Liberty.

You had to admit, it was a little sad that they'd done that to the monument but you brush it off, rolling the cure across your hand.

"You should give it to him." Peter 2 says, looking at the green vile.

"I will... it's just.. he looks.. mad." You reply, shrugging.

"Leave it to me, I have an idea." Peter 2 says taking the cure from your hands and moving forward but Peter 3 quickly grabbed his arm, raising his eyebrows but looking serious.

Maybe they knew what each other were thinking because they were both Spider-Man so they had the same thoughts.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" He asked but the other Peter just nodded, swinging over to save the Spider-Man from this universe.