20

"This isn't working." Peter 1 says, fighting the sandman, "We all need to work together."

"I've never worked in a team before." Peter 3 says, shooting some webs.

"Me neither." You add.

"Well, not to brag but I have." Peter 1 says, "The avengers."

"What's that?" Peter 2 says, you could hear his voice from a long way because of your senses, "Is that a band?"

"No way, you're in a band that's so cool!" Peter 3 adds.

"You've worked with the avengers?! No way!" You say, you'd never got that privilege.

"Is it a good band?" Peter 3 asks, "Is it indie?"

"No. No. The avengers are a team of superheroes." Peter 1 tells the others, "They.. well.. I don't see the point in telling you guys now."

"Good point, let's get on with this." You add, webbing electro down for a minute only to be disappointed when he broke free again.

Fighting was very repetitive in the fact that basically you hit them, they hit back, you hit them, they hit back until one of you can't go on.

It was like doing cross countries in P.E class: pointless.

(A/n- I have to admit I kind of like school cross countries)

"Peter 3?" Peter 1 asks glaring at his alternate self, "Peter 3!" He repeated, disappointed he got no answer.

"Oh, sorry man, I thought I was Pete-"

"I'm Peter 2 right?" Peter 2 asks from downstairs.

"Yes." You tell him.

"Yeah, and I'm Peter 1. You're Peter 3." The Spider-Man from this universe says, instructing his friend.

"Why do I have to be Peter 3?" He complains under his breath, swinging down to meet Peter 2.

You follow after muttering to yourself in annoyance. It was sad that no matter how hard it tried you'd never be one of the boys.

You had to face it.

You weren't Peter Parker.

But, they were your friends. And although they may not like you as much as they liked each other, they needed your help.

With a quick boost you swing down to the other two who weren't down there anymore.

"You've got to be-" You begin, before hearing a flash and a wimpish cry of pain.

That had to be Peter 3.

You race up. It seemed you were really getting in your steps today.

You race up to see how badly he was hurt. He didn't even look hurt at all. The hit must've missed him.

In fact, it was electro that you were more worried about. He kept flying around and making you dizzy with the bright lights. It was giving you a bit of a headache to be honest.

Your head was banging so much that you thought that the figure creeping up on the four of you wasn't even real.

"Doc?" You hear one of the Peter's voice sound in surprise.

Sure enough, Doctor Otto Octavius hovered in mid air, looking evil and ready for revenge.

You glance at Peter 1 and then to Peter 2 in surprise. They both looked as shocked as you.

Maybe your new chip had fried already?

If it had, this fight was about to get a whole lot worse.