- ⁰² IN WHICH SHE REFUNDS HER HEADACHE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* chapter two ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

❛ the one in which they get a headache .

 ❜

KIRA YUKIMURA GLANCED TO HER FRIENDS. An uncertain frown was plastered on her face, "We already looked for a way out. I think a lot of people have." She explained in a solemn tone, turning back to the thick metal barrier that separated them from freedom.

Hope followed her gaze, swallowing nervously. She, forcing a somewhat calming smile onto her lips, stood up on shaky legs and began to approach the steel door. She reached out, her right palm gazing the bottom. It was cold to the touch, but not as rough as she would've expected. In fact, as she closed her eyes thoughtfully, the faint buzz of a familiar energy sparked through her veins, almost unnoticeable unless you focused really hard on it: electricity.

The girl released a sigh, turning away from the entrance.

"I say," The blunt voice of Malia began, "When that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it." It was a good plan; would've been, had they all been together. But they weren't: Lydia Martin, who had been beside Stiles and Hope before they were harshly knocked into unconsciousness, had disappeared.

Kira looked surprised by her comment, "What about Lydia?"

"What about her?" Hope watched in mild amusement as Malia shrugged her shoulders, confusion evident on her tanned face. It wasn't her fault, per say; she had been raised in the wild, alone and without true parenting. Sometimes, the others seemed to forget that she had spent the majority of her life trapped in her werecoyote form.

"We're not leaving without her." Scott stated sternly.

The werecoyote hummed in protest.

Stiles grabbed his girlfriend's shoulders, "Because we don't leave without people. Remember, we talked about this? Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends." He whispered gently. He had patience, but it was quickly waving thin. Truthfully, he was just worried that Malia would never understand the ways of society.