➛ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒

— 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙

As mentioned before, I have attempted to write many books since this one. So, even though I might not ever publish them, I thought I would publish the trailers and a brief synopsis of each one. If you guys enjoy a particular idea, I might write more chapters for them.

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PLOTS BELONG TO ME, BUT THE MEDIA AND CLIPS/SONGS USED IN THE TRAILERS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CREATORS.

𝐎𝐍𝐄 . . . 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 

SYNOPSIS — Nikolai Maximoff was a boy raised with pain and experimentation. After escaping HYDRA and being caught by the Avengers, he must adapt to a normal life without his siblings.

LOVE INTEREST AND FANDOM — Peter Parker and Marvel

𝐓𝐖𝐎 . . . 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑

SYNOPSIS — When Adelaide Summers is adopted by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, she is thrust into the wizarding world with her best friend and must come to terms with what it means to finally have a family after an entire childhood without one.

LOVE INTEREST AND FANDOM — Harry Potter and Harry Potter AU (everyone is alive)

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 . . . 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄

SYNOPSIS — When a drunk Nadine Anderson shows up at her workplace, forgetting about her cancelled shift, she is shocked to see her ex-lab partner being plunged into a bath of ice; but she's even more shocked to find that his eyes are glowing yellow.

LOVE INTEREST AND FANDOM — Stiles Stilinski and Teen Wolf