eight

'tea? coffee? boys' chloe shouted from the kitchen .

i looked at simon, he looked at me. We both shrugged in unison causing us both to laugh.

chloe came running in, a spoon in one hand and the sugar pot in the other.

'did i miss something?!'

we both just looked between her two hands without saying anything.

she grunted 'shut up' and walked back to finish her task that she was doing.

'jj said we should all meet up soon' simon spoke as he looked up from his phone with a big cheesy grin on his face.

'i don't know, i'm always busy so' i lied

chloe coughed from over by the entrance of the living room. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. i shook my head slightly, hoping simon wouldn't notice.

'we'll meet up with u all' chloe walked over, swaying her hips.

i rolled my eyes and slouched down in my seat.

'cool, how about tomorrow?' simon brought his full attention to chloe.

'sounds perfect, nando's!!' she smiled before taking a sip of her black coffee. I was scrolling through my twitter feed at this point, trying to distract myself from simon who was eyeing up chloe and her every move. Something about him so quite obviously liking her infuriated me.

'haz' chloe waved her hand infront of my face.
i was staring into space.

'what' i looked towards her. She frowned

'just making sure you were okay' she rolled her eyes before picking up the playstation controller and continuing to pick out a game to play with simon.

i really wasn't in the mood for this. Especially now that i know i'm meeting up with the boys after years of not seeing or speaking to eachother.

i got up too quickly, shooting pains all throughout my body causing me to hurdle over in pain.

'fuck' i grunted before continuing to walk.

chloe and simon to engrossed in whatever it was they were so intensely playing to even take any notice of what had just happened.

i take my top off and lay on chloe's bed in just my joggers. Staring at the ceiling, i become lost in my thoughts once again.

how can loving someone hurt you so badly.
i've always liked chloe but have always pushed it to the back of my brain, trying to ignore it.
chloe is just my childhood best friend who i so dearly love.
she knows i love her and she loves me but it so happens that i am that little bit more in love with her and the way she cares for me.

*buzz buzz*
ethan: hey lad, heard we're finally meeting up tomorrow! feels like forever

i began typing back but soon erased the sentences i had formed and didn't reply.

Chloe's POV

'see you tomorrow' i waved simon goodbye.

shutting the door and walking up to my room i knock before entering. I see harry laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

'harry, are you really okay?' i went and laid down beside him, also looking up at the ceiling.

'i'm fine.' he replied