eleven

Harrys POV

turning the shower on, waiting a few moments before stepping in and then stepping in i instantly felt the warmth of the water bounce against my skin, causing me to relax. After massaging the shampoo into my scalp i eventually put my head back and under the water.

chloe and tyler aren't official but that moment we just shared shouldn't of happened. She's leading him on which isn't fair, if she wants her and i to work i need to know that i can trust her.
i would want us to work of course, but the timing right now is wrong. That moment we shared was the best thing that has happened to me in a while it felt nice and i could of kept going, but, i know where i stand and i know what it feels like to be fucked around with. So i won't do tyler like that. I'll put chloe in her place.

once i had finsihed showered i wrapped the towel around me and left the bathroom.

'chlo' i knocked on her bedroom door, seeing if she was in her room.

'yeah?' i turned around and saw chloe stood opposite me.

'making sure you weren't in your room' i smiled and walked into her room, shutting the door behind me.

i looked around for my bag of clothes i had brought over to stay here. Me and my flatmate had a huge argument and he kicked me out. Fuck me my life's a mess.

after picking out my outfit which consisted of a pair of grey joggers and a childish hoodie i picked up my phone and decided to message my flatmate.

harry: hey mate, sorry about what happened am i alright to come around and explain myself?

Callum: sure lad, come round whenever

He replied weirdly quick, it was like he was waiting for me to message him. Cal and i have always been super close but the whole simon situation brought us even closer.

*skip a few hours*
walking up to the apartment door made my legs feel like jelly, i was excited but nervous. I always hated explaining myself but this time i have to.

i knocked on the door and waited a few minutes before the door swung open.

'come in' cal smiled a me slightly, i nodded and walked past him and into the apartment.

'so how's things?' i said creating conversation.

'alright, you? i heard what happened with the stabbing' cal looked at me, whilst walking towards the sofa.

'yeah no i've healed quite quickly to be honest' i lifted up my shirt showing him the healing scar

'ouch, bet that hurt' he laughed slightly

'only a little' i rolled my eyes jokingly

'no but on a real note i am really sorry about what happened, you know i would never mean to do that, it was stupid of me' i fiddled with my fingers.

'i mean you would do it lad, but now you know not to do it again' he patted my shoulder to which i nodded.

'i've missed you mate' i hugged him.

he hugged me patting my back
'now can you update me on you and chloe' he smirked

i sighed and slouched down into my seat.

'to be honest cal i don't know, it's like we both clearly have feelings for eachother but there's something stopping us' i looked out at the view

'like what? who?' he questioned

'tyler' i rolled my eyes

'she doesn't even like him she's leading him on and it's not fair, especially when he's giving her his all' i continued

'well speak to her, especially if you want things to happen with u two it's better to know he's out of the picture' cal spoke

'what time is harr-' i hear simons voice appear from one of the bedrooms

i looked over at him confused
'i see you've found my replacement' i pouted

'yeah he's much cooler than you bog' cal joked

'dickhead' i hit his shoulder.

i looked away from cal and back to simon
who was stood there awkwardly

'why are you here anyway? don't you and talía have your own place now?' i tried starting up a conversation.

'our own place? mate we aren't that serious yet' he laughed and came and sat with me and cal.

for the next few hours we all caught up on life, played a few fifa matches, ordered food. It was nice to be back to how it was kind of..apart from simon being here of course but it's good to not have any beef with anyone.
Shit i was supposed to meet up with the boys today.

after speaking with callum i decided on moving back in with him so i headed back to chloe's, packed up the few things i had taken.

'remember you have to visit me everyday!' she smiled as she hugged me.

'promise' i kissed her cheek.

'ok ok now get out of here' she ushered me out of the door.

'remember to speak to tyler!' i raised my voice as i walked towards the elevator.