seventeen

as the day went on the hangover only got worse. I think everyone was feeling it. I don't even remember leaving the party nor how i got home last night, all i know is that i woke up with harry beside of me.

Talia: sooo you're not going to tell me the story you mentioned last night???

i looked away from the tv and down at my phone.
what is she on about, please don't tell me i told everyone fuck sake. I sighed and put my head back.

'everything okay?' harry placed his hand on my thigh and looked up at me as he was resting on my shoulder.

'did i tell everyone about us last night?' i whispered. Somehow i had ended back at harry's and cal's place.

harry shook his head and rubbed his thumb on my thigh, he turned his attention back into the tv.

i stared down at talias message trying to remember. I thought for a good 10 minutes before giving up.

chloe: sorry T i have no fucking idea what you're going on about lol.

after responding i opened up twitter

harry and his potential girl?
wroetoshaw has a girlfriend?
ima slap that bitch up when i find out who she is.

my eyes widened the more headlines or tweets i read. There was a video of us both on the dance floor all over eachother. That's when i remembered i was the one who initiated that whole moment. I tapped harry's shoulder, he looked up at me and i showed him everything that was on my screen.

'the fuck man' he sighed
'are you okay?' he sat up and looked me in the eyes.

'yes i am okay, i am so sorry harry i really am' i looked down at my phone once more. He snatched it away from my hand and held onto my hand.

'it's all good, if i'm honest drunken sex was hot' he smirked and i shook my head smiling.

'i feel extremely bad tho haz, you weren't ready'

'oh believe me i was ready i just didn't think you were' he leant in and kissed me softly.

'well here we have the two love birds' freezy walked in with his groggy voice.

'someone's jealous ' i smiled annoyingly at him.

'what time is it?' he came and sat down on the couch with us

'it is..4pm' harry looked down at my phone which he still had in his hand.

'mcdonald's?' freezy asked us both.

'mcdonalds sounds so good right now' i replied

we agreed on ordering mcdonald's and watched netflix whilst waiting for it to arrive. Once it had arrived we all sat on the floor around the coffee table talking about last night. Surprisingly the boys knew more of what happened than i did.

'you were absolutely fucked chlo' harry laughed

'honestly i don't remember a single thing' i felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

'to be fair it was a good night i've never seen you so relaxed in the whole time i've known you' freezy took a mouthful of his burger.

'do you not even remember you crying over tyler?' harry looked at me.

my jaw dropped and i shook my head
'no what the fuck'
'harry that's so bad of me sorry' i apologised again.

this boy is making me soft fuck.

they both exchanged a look before bursting out laughing. I gave them a confused look and it took me a few moments to catch on.

'actually hate the pair of you' i sighed in relief.

after eating i went to the kitchen and cleaned up the rubbish and dishes leaving the boys to chat.

Harrys POV

'she definitely doesn't remember her catching me smoking a blunt bro' i smiled happily in relief.

cal looked at me seriously
'come on lad you have to tell her at some point'

'nah she would literally batter me' i laughed slightly. He continued to look at me seriously. I stared at him before shaking my head indicating that i won't be telling her.

i got up and walked up behind her, placing my arms around her waist and resting my head over her shoulder i watched her as she cleaned the dishes.