Chapter 1 - Part 6 "Warning"

Ayanokouji POV

"To think a Servant would enter here just the day after you were summoned. Maybe that's precisely why? But how did they find us?"

"The bounded field was just finished today. They would have infiltrated earlier if they knew our plans."

"The Bounded field I put up would drain any other Servant's magical power. It's best not to let this Servant escape."

As we were discussing our tactics, I changed into the Mystic Code. It looked exactly like the usual school uniform.

I grabbed a few knives and a lighter.

"I suppose it's my turn for demonstration."

Morgan spoke and in an instant, the color blue filled my vision and the next moment, I was outside of my room. What just happened? I checked my surroundings and found a Servant dressed in green holding a spear.

A water-like substance then appeared. What emerged from the surface was Morgan le Fay. This was her magecraft? It's almost like True Magic. Even if she did mention Transference magecraft, this seemed like a step too far. It seemed we were transported from my room. I was transported farther away in a hidden area.

"I'm a bit surprised that you just appeared in front of me."

The Servant that Morgan was facing said in a carefree tone.

"Lancer, what is the reason as to why you appear here?"

"I'm just looking around. I'm not exactly trying to start a fight. Well, it seems like you put up a bounded field that drains magical energy."

Morgan, without speaking, raised and twisted her spear. And thrust it forward as if impaling someone right in front of her and the tip of the spear flashed red. The moment she did that, a blue light appeared in front of Lancer. He quickly avoided the attack by quickly moving to his right. But, the ground below him was instantly shattered.

"Oy, oy, What's with that attack? It's fast and really strong. I could've died just then."

Lancer did not lose his tone of voice, as if nothing serious had just happened.

Morgan's spear then turned into a sword. She sliced in front of her. And a slash appeared before Lancer. He skillfully parried the blow.

Berserker's attacks were based on her Transference magecraft. It was undeniably powerful. But, Lancer's reaction time and speed were very fast.

Seeing his options limited, Lancer rushed in a certain direction. He was heading towards me. Although the distance was quite far, he would be able to reach me in a few seconds with his speed.

"Hey, you're the Master right?"

I threw a knife aiming at his Point of Death that was on his chest. He swung his spear to block my thrown knife. The next second, a giant halberd colored black and blue was above him as we were only a few feet apart. He immediately took a jump backwards to avoid it. As he did, I took the lighter in my pocket and threw it at him. The lighter flashed and exploded. It was a rather weak attack that wouldn't do that much damage, but my plan wasn't that I would be the one to damage him.

Earlier in our conversation, I was debating whether to tell Berserker my history. But, she completely recognized my action. That means that her Fairy Eyes doesn't just see lies and deception, she can also see intentions. So, I purposefully stepped in her line of sight as I threw the lighter, giving away that the lighter would be a distraction for her next attack. I backed off farther.

The water-like surface then appeared just as the lighter exploded, and blue light was
irradiating from within it. But, it seems the Lancer also anticipated my actions. Instead of rushing towards me, for such a rather weak attack, he turned tail and ran in the opposite direction. The light from Morgan's spell illuminated the whole area. It was almost blinding. A spear of light pierced the ground. It was multitudes stronger than her previous ones. If Lancer hadn't stepped away, he would have definitely died if he didn't have other means of defense.

"Alright, calm down. I'm just trying to have a friendly chat. Please tell your Servant to stop attacking me. I might actually die if this continues on. Look, I'm here to negotiate on an alliance."

Morgan and I halted our attacks as he stood farther away in an unguarded stance. Since she stopped, that must mean he was telling the truth.

"Look kid, I'm here to tell you about Rider. He's on a ridiculous scale. Seeing as your firepower and battle tactics are both impressive, both of us could defeat Rider... Probably."

"You don't even know my Servant's Noble Phantasm. Why are you assuming so much?"

"Well, that's because I know the True Name of Rider. I suppose I also know about his Noble Phantasms."

"You seem to be telling the truth. But, if you have no other reason than that. Then we'll just kill you now."

"It's Achilles. Rider's True Name is Achilles."

Achilles. The famed Greek Hero. His body was said to be invincible excluding his heel. He was the strongest warrior in the Trojan War.

"What makes you so sure that we won't be able to kill him ourselves?"

"It's because of the circumstances of his summoning. He can't be summoned in a normal Holy Grail War because the amount of magical power required to sustain him is too much for the Holy Grail. But, somehow he still manifested in this one. Not only that, but he's at full strength. His Master somehow has that much magical energy at his disposal. He can currently use four Noble Phantasms and I know all of them."

Looks like he wasn't lying because Morgan isn't reacting. The Master and Servant pair seemed to both be a threat. The Master can provide magical energy that even the Grail can't provide and the Servant in question possesses four Noble Phantasms and his name is known throughout the world. Fame is a large factor determining a Servant's strength. But, gaining that information would be a big help.

"Fine, I'll listen to whatever you have to say, but bring your Master with you. We'll meet here again. But we have conditions for you. Firstly, bring your Master with you. Then... "

I looked towards Morgan's direction to gain her attention and allow her to read my intent.

"One hour, you will have to stay here an hour before the set meeting. That's the second condition. That's to make sure we have drained enough of your magical energy for us to determine that you're not a threat."

"If you entered here and immediately head towards us, we will kill you immediately. Lastly, I want you to reveal your True Name."

"Good grief, what a tough bargain. Both the Master and the Servant are rather harsh."

"Should we kill you now then?"

"Wait, I never said I wouldn't agree. My True Name is Hector, that's why I know so much about Achilles. I guess my Master will approach you then. Since you can tell if I'm in this school, expect her to approach you an hour after I enter. Well then, see you."

He walked in the opposite direction. The silence of the night returned but... There seemed to be a spectator in all of this. They were hiding in the bushes it seems. It looks like they hid there after they first witnessed the scene. They were probably nowhere near the scene at first. But, with all the loud noises the battle made, they probably attracted their attention. I walked towards where they were hiding.

"You know, there's no use in hiding. Come out."

There was no response.

"If you don't, I'll set the bush on fire."

Finally, the person stepped out of the bushes. It was a girl. She seemed to be from my year level. She was very afraid of what would happen to her.

"Who are you?"

I asked in a threatening manner. She averted her eyes.

"... My name is... Himeno Yuki... From Class B."

How troublesome. I somehow have to deal with a witness. But, this matter's one thing. Then, what am I going to do about the damage from the fight earlier?

A/N: Yep, Hector and Achilles are both in this Holy Grail War. Also, for the person, at the end, I put on a randomizer some of the COTE characters that have very few roles so far and she was what came up. The fight is probably going to be one of the shortest I would have to write. And with that, the Chapter 1 ends, and the next part will be the first part of Chapter 2.