Chapter 2 - Part 10 "Strength"

Euthemia POV

It had been several minutes after I had left the battlefield. Lancer and I split ways as I was close enough to mansion.

I quickly rushed in the household and reached to Archer and her Master. I told her of the situation.

"A gigantic invisible beast was running around the forest wreaking havoc? And it's a Servant?.. I have no clue which Heroic Spirit it could be based on the description."

"Well, it can't be helped! I'm going ahead and check it out."

Harold also failed as I did to determine the identity of the Servant while Archer showed a jovial expression and leapt out of the window headed towards the direction I ran from.

She sure like the thrill of battle... Even going without the consent of her Master.

"Are you sure it's fine for her to run off like that?"

"It's fine. I won't be much help in circumstances like these. I'm just an old man kept alive by Magecraft."

"Alright. Firstly, we should contact the Holy Church and ask for information."

We went to the nearest telephone and called the priest that was governing the Holy Grail War. After a few rings, someone finally answered.

"Hello?"

"It's Lancer's Master."

"Oh? Is there a particular reason for you calling?"

"Yeah, there is I contacted you to ask about the Servant classes that have been summoned."

"All Classes except either Caster or Assassin have been summoned. However, only one or the other can be summoned. There is only one more Heroic Spirit allowed to be summoned."

I thought as much. Hector told me of all the characteristics of the enemy before we parted. We already know that it couldn't be Lancer, Berserker, Archer, or Rider. It certainly didn't have the characteristics of a Caster. Although, it might explain the invisibility aspect, the wolf was simply too strong to be just a familiar.
Even if, its ability of stealth could be accounted as the ability of an assassin, Its parameters don't fit the Class container. And I had doubts that it would be Saber, the mount was the one doing the majority of the work.

It was a Servant that was not summoned in the normal Class containers. Although it would be viable for either being a Berserker or Rider.

"What is the Extra Class that has been summoned?"

"It's an Avenger-class Servant, a being that is fueled by its own hatred and desire for vengeance."

"So that's why that thing's parameters are absurdly high..."

I abruptly ended the call as I explained the situation to Harold. We were too far away to be of use in combat and there was no way to communicate with those near that thing. On top of that, Volumen Hydrargyrum was destroyed by that monster.

"Do you have any way to monitor the fight?"

"There's a watchtower I own about a kilometer from here. You could use the binoculars while I use the sniper rifle. I don't know if my shots could penetrate its skin with the way you described that thing, but it's been enhanced into a Mystic Code."

"The most I can do is watch and prepare the use of my Command Spells."

For now, we headed towards the watchtower...

A few moments earlier...

Ayanokouji POV

A tall muscular figure rose from the site of impact. He carried a gargantuan sword on his back and radiated a tremendous amount of magical energy. The aura he had made the wolf hesitant to blindly lunge at him.