Chapter 4

"So what should we do ?" Right now we were all sat in the living room, after getting the blood we gave a bag each to Nadia and Vicky before putting the rest in a fridge kept in the basement with the waters. I was sat on Archer's lap on the sofa next to Nadia, she had mostly stayed near me, like she was still wary of everyone which I didn't blame her. Dayton sat on the floor next to us with Tyler, Vicky was sitting on a chair next to Chloe while Max and Raine cuddled up on the armchair and Hunter was seated on the floor next to Nadia's legs.

"Well, how about we just sit and tell stories ?" Raine suggested.

"Yeah, I have a good one about Avalon and I," Tyler smiled evilly at me, Oh no, not the story about the goat, not the story about the goat, not the story about the goat. "You remember the goat right ?"

"That was so unfair," I threw a pillow at him. "We had gone to a party because him and Vicky had forced me to go."

"Oh yeah, and that drunk guy split a drink on you making your shirt see through," Vicky laughed.

"That guy was me!" We all laughed at Chloe's screech.

"Wait so how did a goat get involved ?" Max sat up.

"Well I went home because someone got my top see through, but when I got home I found Tyler, Vicky, Lincoln and Chloe there with a goat," Archer chuckled from behind me.

"Where did you find a goat ?" Dayton laughed at Tyler.

"We found him a petting zoo, and he was so cute so we kept him," Tyler smiled bashfully.

"That reminds me of the time Archer got taken to a zoo," Hunter explained.

"How did you taken to a zoo ?" I turned to look at him fully.

"We were running as hounds and some hunters found us, one managed to tranquilize me and then I woke up in a cage," I could barely breath I was laughing too much.

"Huh, wow Cujo, how'd you get out ?" Nadia asked from her corner.

"Compelled a guy to unlock the door," Archer tightened his grip on my waist.

"We need booze, Nad, Day, you guys come help me come get some ?" I got out of Archer's death grip and got up.

"I'll come too," Raine jumped up and followed us to the alcohol room. "Wow, this is a lot of drink."

"Yep, all the good stuff too," Dayton pulled out two bottles and passed them to Nadia.

"This is better then the stuff we found at Stefan's," Nadia looked around the room.

"Yeah, tastes much better too," I grabbed two bottles too and a big stack of cups. "Okay, let's go get drunk and dance around."

"Reminds me of the time you stayed at mine," Raine said as we walked back into the living room.

"You have a great place by the way," Nadia added as she poured drinks for me and her.

"You've been there ?" Raine looked to me.

"Yeah, actually it's only an hour from here, we stayed there before we came here, oh and I may have taken a few daylight rings, sorry."

"It's fine, actually I've been wondering how those two," she pointed at Vicky and Nadia. "Didn't burst into flames."

"Yeah," I got up and moved over to the stereo. "We need music, I just want to dance and have fun."

"Play that one," Nadia pointed at a song so I pressed play, as soon as the music started we began dancing. "Come on," Nadia pulled Dayton up to dance with us.