Chapter 20

I had changed into the outfit Max and Raine had gotten me and put on dark make-up, my hair was up in a bun until the party started.

"Hey, the wolves are here," Hunter said as he walked into the kitchen followed by ten other guys.

"Good to see you again," I held out my hand to the one who seemed in charge, I recognised him as Bruce, he was always around Pops' house when I was younger.

"Good to see you again Princess," he shook my head. "When we heard Peter's granddaughter was in trouble we wanted to help," he smiled at me.

"Well thank you," I pulled out a my birthday bottle and took a swig before explaining what they had to do. "Everyone clear on what to do ?" They nodded. "Good, now let's go set this thing up."

"We're home!" Archer called out, the wolves growled and walked out to see who the people had walked in. "Who the hell are you wolf ?" Archer growled.

"Who the hell are you Hound ?" Bruce glared at him, eyes slightly glowing.

"Down Cujo," Nadia watched the wolves cautiously.

"Vampire," Bruce when to attack but I jumped in front of him.

"Calm down Fido," Nadia glared, showing her fangs.

"Enough," everyone went silent. "There is to be no fighting between anyone here, got it ?" Neither boys backed down. "Bruce, Archer, stand down now," they reluctantly stepped back.

"You better start explaining," Archer said to me, while still glaring at Bruce.

"I will," I turned back to Bruce and the wolves. "Why don't you guys go set everything up ?"

"Fine, call if you need us," Bruce gave my shoulder a squeeze before taking the guys into the living room.

"Who the hell is that ?" Archer shouted as we entered the kitchen.

"They are some of Pops' friends, I called them for back up," I grabbed a pack of red cups and took them into the living room and passed them to one of Bruce's men before turning to Archer with my arms crossed. "Look do you trust me ?"

"You know I do," He sighed.

"Then trust me when I say I know what I'm doing," I kissed his cheek before walking over to the sound system. "This ready ?"

"Hell yeah," One of the wolves smirked at me before pressing play, letting the music blast out, everyone walked into the living room, waiting for me to talk.

"When I give the signal, you lock every window, door and exit, no one gets in or out," Everyone nodded. "Let's go invite in the guests," I walked over to the door to find at least a hundred leeches at the door in skimpy clothes. "Well, I guess it's time to party," I smirked. "You're invited in."

"Let's party!" A slutty redhead shouted before they all started to run inside to party.

"Happy birthday Avalon," Stefan stepped into the house with Casey on his right arm and Lizzie on his left. "Hope you liked my gift."

I spun around and raised my cup with Nadia as we danced around in the mass of people.

"Want another drink ?" I raised a brow, pointing at her cup, she nodded so I pulled her into the kitchen and passed her a vodka and coke.

"I must admit, you do throw an amazing party," Raine joined us, standing in the doorway, watching the people dance.

"Hey princess," Bruce popped up in front of us. "Care to dance ?" He held out his hand which I happily took.

"Wow, you really can dance," I laughed as he spun me around so my back was to his front.

"You have really grown up since I saw you last huh ?" I shook my head smiling.

"You have no idea," I spun back to face him. "I'm not the girl you used to know."

"Honestly ? I like this version better," He smiled at me, keeping his hands on my waist.

"So do I," We both spun around to see Stefan smirking at me. "May I have a dance little girl ?"

"Go," I gave Bruce a nod in consent and walked over to Stefan. "You haven't called me that for a long time."

"I never needed to call you it," He smirked and put his hands on my hips pulling me close as a upbeat song started.

Come see my broken pleasure

Come take away the cold

Don't leave me staking ruthless

We are damaged, take control

I spun around, jumping to the music, Stefan help me tighter.

Take control

I drank the rest of my drink before shaking my hair out of it's bun.

We are damaged, take control

I put the cup down on the table before turning back fully to Stefan.

We are damaged, take control

"Why can't you just leave me be ?"

We became violence when we were young and our light

"I was wondering if you would accept my offer ? Don't forget, midnight is the deadline," He tapped his watch.

We can't last through the fire

"And if I did accept ?"

Let things burn to survive

"We would leave and never come back," he had taken on a serious voice.

Let things burn to survive

"If I decline ?"

We are damaged, take control

"Then we will be fatal consequence," I smirked.

We are damaged, take control

"Well, you touch any of my friends, and I can assure you, your precious Pure Blood will be gone," his eyes widened.

We are damaged, take control

"You wouldn't," I tapped his cheek before stepping away, picking up my cup.

"Try me," I turned around, but not before shouting "I'm not a little girl anymore."