Chapter 18

"Hey," Raine jumped over the back of the coach and sat down next to me. "I feel like I haven't seen you properly since you got back."

"Yeah," I smiled, I really did need to spend some time with her. "How have you and Max been ? You look really happy."

"Really good, we missed you a lot you know," I nodded. "You wanna have some fun ?"

"What do you have in mind ?" I sat up straighter, with Raine Fun could be a range of things.

"Well, there are a few options, we could go get dressed up and go to a club, but since you still have blood on you that may not be the best idea."

"Damn, I thought I got it all off," I looked down and saw some blood on my shirt, I picked up the bottom of my top and took it off before throwing it in the lit fireplace, thankfully I had a crop top on underneath.

"Well we could make cookies ?" I smiled and jumped up then ran to the kitchen with Raine in tow.

"Okay, we need the ingredients, search the cupboards," we opened all the cupboards and picked out all the stuff we needed. "So I get the bowls and you do the measuring."

"Sounds good," I pulled out a few bowls and added some mixing spoons. "Hey Av," I turned, only to be met with flour in my face and Raine laughing.

"You think this is funny ?" I pointed at my now white face.

"Yes," she laughed harder so I picked up a handful of flour and threw it at her head.

"I see what you mean, it is funny," I laughed at her shocked face. I put the measured stuff in the bowl and started to mix. "How many should we make ?"

"Well make twelve, one for everyone and we get two for ourselves," I winked at her and added the chocolate chips in.

"Or we make ten and eat the cookie dough," I suggested as I put some of the dough in my mouth.

"Or that," We started to roll the dough into balls, after we made ten we stated to eat the dough. "I'll put the cookies in the oven," she picked up the tray and put it in the oven.

"We should make smores too," I pulled out a bag of marshmallows from the cupboard. "We can light them in the fireplace, oh and get a movie and popcorn!"

"You have a serious sugar high right now don't you ?" Raine laughed.

"Just a little," she shook her head and got out the popcorn. "I guess this is one thing I miss about the prison, it may have been hell but we still had fun, most days. We would bake to mess around," I smiled and looked down at the floor.

"What else did you do for fun ?" Raine asked, she jumped up onto the counter opposite me.

"We had loads of films, books, TV in general really, there was music and we would dance around, during the first month we were too scared to go to sleep, so I'd sing them lullaby's till they fell asleep, it was nice, and that was only when we were in our room."

"What happened out of your room ?" I looked up at Raine and smirked.

"Stefan took me out after the beatings, we went to a library, the times after that he even let Nadia and Vicky come, they could wonder, read, play games and enjoy the freedom while I sang for him, after the nightmares he took me out to train me, it was nice, minus the fact he had kidnapped me of course."

"You sound like you miss it almost," Raine started to play with the hem of her shirt.

"I miss the singing, it was comforting," I played with my necklace. "The cookies are done," I walked over to the oven and took out the cookies, I put them on the cooling tray before getting everything else into the right bowls and took them into the living room and put them on the coffee table before grabbing the now cooled cookies.