Chapter 10

"So, what are we boxing up ?" Archer picked up a box and placed it on the counter.

"Mostly just clothes," I leaned against the counter next to him. "Since no one lives here full I may just take most of my stuff to yours, this house can just be a place to go when anyone wants privacy, like you have the apartment."

"That sounds good, but are you sure you're ready for this ?" I pull him towards me and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yes, I'm sure," I got up on my toes to kiss him, he responded immediately and pulled me closer making me smile, I pulled on his hair slightly and he groaned before grabbing my thighs and picking me up, I laughed while wrapping my arms around his neck, I was put on the counter and almost fell into the sink. "Archer!"

"Sorry," he chuckled before pulling me close once again and capturing my lips.

"We're here! Put your clothes back on!" I sat back and blushed at Nadia's shout.

"Come in! We're in the kitchen!" Archer stepped back to give me enough room to jump down from the counter. "Okay, so do you two want to go put all my parents clothes into boxes, I'll be there in a minute," Nadia and Hunter nodded before going upstairs.

"What do you want us to do ?" Chloe and Vicky looked around the living room, where we had once had our Saturday night makeovers, there was even a dent from where I fell and hit my head while dancing to Grease with Casey.

"Go pack up the spare room, and some of my room, keep some stuff there though," They walked off at their orders. "Let's get packing," I threw my hair up into a mess bun and started to sort through things in the rooms.

"When was this ?" Archer picked up a picture of me and Tyler when we were younger, I had pigtails and a bright yellow dress, but both Tyler and I were covered in mud from playing outside.

"Eleven years ago, we were supposed to keep clean for my birthday but..." He laughed and put it back.

"That reminds me, your birthday is coming up, what do you want ?"

"To be normal for once," he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Well that ship sailed a long time ago," He rested his forehead against mine. "But you have us to make up for it."

"And I couldn't ask for anything more," I leaned into him.

"Who wants Pizza ?" I called up the stairs. We had been here for an hour and had most of the stuff in the boxes.

"Pepperoni!" Hunter called back.

"Hawaiian for us!" Chloe shouted out.

"I'll have plain cheese!" Nadia's voice was followed with a snicker and a thump, Hunter really shouldn't have laughed.

"I'll go order it," Archer went into the kitchen to go find the phone. After a few minutes there was a knock at the door.

"Wow the pizza's fast," I walked over and opened it to reveal one person who I'd miss a hell of a lot. "You're not pizza."

"Missed you too princess," My grandad, Peter, engulfed me in a bear hug.

"I missed you," I held on tight. "What are you doing here anyway ?" I stepped back to look at him.

"I came for the funeral, I'm sorry you had to go through that alone," I smiled at his sympathy.

"It's okay, I wasn't alone," he gave me a confused look.

"Hey Snow, Pizza is on it's way," Archer walked around the corner but stopped when he saw my Pops. "Hi, I'm-" he was cut off by Pops who slammed him into a wall by the throat.