Epilogue

Eight Years Later

I ran faster, letting out a yip as I felt the wind blow through my fur, Archer was gaining on me so I ran faster only to be tackled by said hound. We rolled around until Archer growled and pinned me down, I shifted back so I was my normal self and smiled at him.

"That wasn't fair, you've had years to perfect being a hound," I pouted and Archer turned back so he was straddling me.

"Says the girl who has being a Hellhound down to the point," I laughed and propped myself up on my elbows.

"You're just jealous my Hound is better looking then yours," I grinned before leaning up to meet his lips. While Archer's Hound was pitch black and broad mine was slender and a light grey with dark grey patches. "Come on, we stay out here any longer and we'll miss Malia's birthday party," I pulled back and got to my feet.

"Have you seen how many kids are going to be there ?" Archer asked as we walked back to our house, not wishing to scare the ten year olds or their parents who had turned up.

"Yes, and you are going to smile and help me with our daughters party," I laughed as he groaned and wrapped an arm around my waist. It was our daughter's eighth birthday and she had invited everyone in her class to a party at the clearing at the house, we had actually made a huge clearing so that we could walk to Raine's house, actually that was Nadia and Hunter's house now.

After the whole Stefan fight, we had no more problems, sure there was the odd bad guy here and there but they were dealt with soon enough. Raine and Max had their own house now, we had built two houses in the space between our two houses, Raine and Max had one while Tyler and Dayton had another.

Anyway, back to Max and Raine, they had two kids now, Chloe Marie Rivers and Charlie Damien Rivers, Charlie was a few months younger then Malia while Chloe was the same age as Daniel, our second youngest at six years old.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Daniel ran over to us, smiling.

"Hey honey," I picked him up with a kiss on the forehead. "You okay ?"

"Yeah, all of Li's friends are here," I laughed at his pout as Archer took him from me.

"Come on, let's go find everyone," Archer put him down and led us into the clearing where there was a huge table full of food, banners, balloons, a bouncy castle and kids running screaming while a group of parents stood near the BBQ.

"MOM! DAD!" Malia ran over to us and engulfed us in a hug.

"Happy birthday sweetie," Archer picked her up and spun her around.

"Hey, enjoy your run ?" Nadia smiled over at me, with our one year old, Skylar, in her arms. "Your little girl is growing up," Nadia mused as Malia dragged Archer over to meet all her friends, it almost made me laugh to see all the Mom's checking him out.

"Yeah, all three of them are," I smiled, watching Daniel, Charlie, Chloe, Malia, Archer and the other kids laugh about.

"Good thing they have the best mother ever isn't it ?" I laughed and Nadia joined me.

"I can assure you Nad, I'm not the best mother ever," Skylar started to squirm in Nadia's arms.

"You're the next best thing," Nadia passed me Skylar who's eyes brightened up as she spotted me.

"You two look happy," Hunter snuck up behind us and had wrapped his arms around Nadia's waist. "So weird to imagine our little niece growing up."

"Let's just hope she doesn't get into as much trouble as we did," Nadia smiled.