Chapter 15

"Good morning," Archer softly kissed one of the scars that started by my shoulder.

"Good morning," I rolled over from my stomach to my back. "What time is it ?"

"It is," he looked up at the alarm clock. "One in the afternoon."

"Seriously ?" I sat up to check. "Damn, what time did we fall asleep ?"

"Two hours ago," I laughed and propped myself up on my elbows. "Want breakfast ?"

"Yes," he kissed me on the cheek before grabbing a pair of jogging bottoms and walking to the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast ?" He shouted as I jumped out of the bed and put my underwear back on.

"French toast," I pulled out one of his shirts and put it on, buttoning it half up. "Do you want me clean up ?" I looked all the way around the room, it looked a mess. There were clothes all over the room, pillows were ripped open and feathers were everywhere, the laptop was in pieces in the corner and the table was broken.

"Leave it, we can clean it later," I shrugged and walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hey," I leaned my head against his back. "I've missed this."

"Me too," he turned around and kissed my forehead. "But whenever we want to get away from everyone else we have here..."

"Yeah," I kissed him, he smirked and picked me up. "Archer!" I laughed as he used his speed and dropped me on the bed. He kissed me again as the door knocked, he growled and sat up.

"I'll leave it," he started to kiss me again, there was another knock.

"Go answer the door," I pushed him back and made him get up.

"Fine, but we are finishing this later," he gave me another kiss before walking over to the door. "Hello ? Aw crap," I sat up fully, trying to see who it was.

"Lovely to see you too Archie," Dayton pushed past Archer into the apartment, followed by Hunter, Nadia and Tyler. "We came to see if you were alright...." Dayton paused when she saw me on the bed, my face crimson red. "Well now I see why you didn't answer the phone."

"Hey guys," I smiled at them.

"Well I was about to make breakfast who wants some ?" Hunter and Tyler followed Archer into the kitchen.

"Looks like you had fun," Nadia winked and sat on the sofa.

"As a matter of fact I did," I crossed my legs and smiled at them. "Little tired though."

"I bet, what time did you fall asleep ?" Dayton wiggled her brows.

"Two hours ago...." Nadia and Dayton's eyes popped out their head.

"Jezz, you have a serious sex drive," Nadia laughed.

"Breakfast," the boys walked in with plates full of food. I moved to sit on the chair next to the sofa, Hunter and Tyler sat on the floor and put all the food on the coffee table, while Archer sat next to me on the floor. "So, what are we doing today ?" Hunter asked as he scarfed down the bacon.

"That's up to you guys," I took a bite out of my toast. "Well we should call the others if we're going out..." I played with my necklace the one that Archer gave me.

"Well Raine and Max are having some alone time at the house and Vicky and Chloe are having a girls day," Tyler shoved some of his scrambled egg into his hole. "So we figures we'd come find you guys and hang out, but it appears you guys were busy.." I blushed.

"Well what do you guys wanna do ?" Archer asked, leaning into my legs.

"How about we go bowling ? I haven't actually been before," Nadia asked, chewing on a bagel.