Life and Book Update. IMPORTANT. Pls read.

Hey y'all so I'm not sure y'all still reading this. I'd like to start over because over the past year I've gone thru a lot. I was very hesitant about even writing because I hate speaking on myself. I'm just not the type to share things about my personal life and I hate it 😭 but I've been up and down this emotional roller coaster and figured it's time to finally share my truth with the people who've supported me most when I felt I had no one, and that's y'all. My readers, my commenters, my supporters, my haters (lol), my determination. Because if it wasn't for y'all I would've quit long ago. I started writing on here when I was around 13, it helped me cope with my developing depression, once I saw I was actually getting feedback- good feedback, but of course some bad- I kept going because I enjoyed it. It brought my spirits higher and allowed me to roam freely with my imagination. So for that I thank you. But y'all here's the most important part. I know I talk- in this situation type a lot- but please read.

(These pics are from one incident

(These pics are from one incident. I don't have many pictures due to my phone being broken numerous times)

All of 2021 I was in a very abusive relationship. Even typing this feels so tense to me because I never really wanted to accept it until a few months ago, but yeah. As much as I knew it was wrong, I stayed out of love of course but I never once hit him back or even treated him with disrespect. It was my first real relationship, with someone I had wanted for so long. We had several court cases throughout our relationship but I only went to the last one, when I was finally done with my abuser.
     When I went through that it shocked me, because I knew abuse wasn't right. Hell I had even written about it several times, but I was going through it daily. I say that to say this, I've grown. I've learned a lot of different things, my outlook on life is a little different, my thoughts, my body, my spirit, everything. I'd love to continue this book because as you all know, this is my baby. But I will also be starting a book about my previous experience in 2021. I feel that's it's needed for me and my journey through life.

I also want to say to any domestic abuse survivors your are so strong, you loved someone even when they were hurting you the worst. That is so strong and beautiful, never change, just change who you're giving the good treatment to. I wish you all well in life because you deserve the best happiness anyone or thing has to offer in this life. Continue being beautiful ❤️

For anyone who's never gone thru abuse, I hope that you have read this and please know to never allow someone to take your power. Never allow someone to hurt you to the point you don't recognize yourself inside or out, please value yourself more, love yourself more. I love y'all and I'm about to cry lol so see you soon.

-Carlisha 🧡