Untitled Part 70

Dragon God from demon souls

Dragonlord Placidusax from Elden ring

Berserk King Asmoday (Omega Flowey)

Amber new nickname - Ambs

Heaven Ascension Asmoday

Theory crafting - Paimon is the Seelie ancestor

The moon sisters are dead

___________________________________________

So, according to the lore, the Seelie ancestor was seperated from their lover and had their memories wiped.

This could be Paimon. That would explain why she acts like a kid, but still seems to have a lot of knowledge about Teyvat.

That would also explain why she's the only character with a crown. Because she's the only queen we've seen in-game.

Now, as for her connection with celestia, it is said that the marriage of the Seelie ancestor and the traveler was attended by the moon sisters, so the maybe it was a gift from Celestia.

Her cape could just be what was fashion back then, because Dain has one too.

Kazuha said that Paimon smells like the stars. That's probably because of the gift Celestia gave her, or because of the fact that she married a traveler.

For anyone wondering why she can interact with the world, it's because Seelie had physical bodies at one point. The ones we see now, are just their remains. They slowly withered away, but it would not affect their ruler.

I also think that she's somewhat similar to the Will of Honkai and appears as something different to everyone, because no two NPCs have called her the same thing, but that's just something random I threw in.