Two - The Night Of The Comet

The next morning Erica got up to get ready for school. As she got ready, she couldn't help but see a small baby bump forming. Erica all though scared about what was going to happen was happy seeing her belly grow. Yes, it was wrong in how the baby was conceived but it was still her child and she was going to raise the little one right. Only thing though that worried her is what her aunt and siblings would end up saying when they find out. 

Erica sighed as she put her big baggie sweater on before heading out of her room to see her sister and aunt in the bathroom. 

<Erica's Outfit>

" Do I look adult as in respectfully parental," Jenna asks the twins

"Depends on where your going," Erica asks quietly 

"Jeremy's parent - teacher conference (grabs hair) hair up or down" Jenna says 

"Sexy stewardess," Elena says as Jenna puts her hair down

"busy housewife," Erica says as Jenna puts her hair up.

"Up it is. You two are feisty today," Jenna asks 

"I feel good. Which is rare so I've decided to go with it fly free, walk on sunshine and all the stuff" Elena says 

"That's good how bout you Erica" Jenna asks 

"Same here" Erica says smiling 

"And the dreams??" Jenna asks 

"No dream this time just peaceful sleep," Erica says "I guess I'm happy"

"Well (hugs Erica) if my sister is happy then I am too," Elena says which makes Jenna and Erica smile too.

Erica looks to her brothers room before looking to her aunt.

"Where's jer" Erica asks 

"Oh he left early. Something about getting to the woods hope to finish a birdhouse," Jenna says as the twins look to her aunt. 

"Uh Aunt Jenna," Elena says 

"There's no woodshop is there" Jenna says 

"Nope," Erica says as the twins head to school and head to their history class. 

As Elena heads to Stefan, Erica heads to her seat for the class. 

When the class ended and it's time for lunch, Erica heads over to Matt. She had found out about Vicki and wanted to ask Matt how she was doing.