Thirty Nine - The Sun Also Rises

Elena is brought to the circles by Klaus. When she arrives she sees Samantha unconscious and so is Erica in wolf form. She couldn't care less about Erica but Samantha she did

"Samantha no," she says as she looks to the witch "what did you do"

The witch smirks at the Gilbert girl. 

"She's in transition," the witch says as Elena's eyes widen in shock.

The witch takes Elena to the circle and after putting the circle down pushes Elena inside before putting the flames back up. 

Samantha starts to wake up and looks around as she grabs her head. 

"Oh my head? What's wrong with me" Samantha says 

"Do you remember what happened" Elena asks 

"You called me you were so scared but god I should have realized that it wasn't you" Samantha says as Elena smiles to her sadly as Greta walks over. 

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to keep this curse sealed" Elena says

"My duty is to Klaus. The new order" Greta says 

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner" Klaus says walking over as Elena, Samantha and now awake Jules looks to him " Hello my lovelies are we ready" 

Klaus looks around and sees Erica. He walks over to her and looks to Greta who nods. She puts the fire down allowing for Klaus to pick Erica up who was still in wolf form knowing Elena, Samantha and Jules were watching. Klaus takes Erica to a small area and lies her down knowing that she'll wake up when Elena 'dies'. Klaus then heads to Greta and gives him the moonstone. 

" I've got the moonstone, I spent 500 years looking for this and I hate to part with it" Klaus says 

"The moon has passed its apex remember everything you need to do" Greta says and asks 

"I remember just don't let Erica get hurt" Klaus says Greta nods. 

She then throws the moonstone into the fire. Greta starts saying things as Klaus walks to the circles. 

" Everything I did...I was just trying to help Tyler" Jules says 

"I know Jules" Elena says 

"I didn't want him to be alone." Jules says 

" And he won't be." Klaus says knowing he'll be taken cared off "Shall we" 

The fire around Jules circle dies down. As she try's to escape Klaus takes her heart out killing her. He takes her heart and squeezes all the blood into the fire.

"Does it mean it's working" Klaus says 

"It's working" Greta says as Klaus nods and walks up to Samantha.

"Hello Samantha" Klaus says 

"Let her go, I understand that I have to die but she doesn't" Elena says as she starts walking to the fire but fails too when the flames rise.