Twenty Seven - Masquerade

The next morning Erica wakes up to a message from Jeremy that Jenna had been stabbed and now she was at home along with that Elena was being a bitch which Erica knew right away that it was Katherine and Mason who had caused Jenna to get stabbed but Elena being a bitch, that's a regular thing.

Erica sighed and looked to her side to see Derek still sleeping. It had been a long night since his almost death and it scared Erica that Stefan could do anything to Derek and Damon.

She got up from the bed and rubbed her belly before grabbed some of Derek's clothes and got changed)

<Imagine This Outfit But On A Pregnant Women>

Erica left a note for Derek and Damon when they got up and headed to the Gilbert house where she saw Matt and Tyler helping Jenna onto a couch with Elena and Jeremy in the kitchen

"Jenna" Erica says causing everyone to look at her a bit surprised that she was in a mens outfit

"Erica where were you and why are you crying" Jenna says worried for her niece.

Erica looks at Elena who stands there quietly looking down. Erica knew that Elena knew about Derek too but didn't bother saying anything and looked to Jenna.

" I stayed with Damon and Derek. Derek wasn't feeling well and I had to be with him, I was making him something to eat before I arrived," Erica says as Jenna smiles

"I hope he feels better soon," Jenna says 

"Yeah me too," Erica says sadly as she looks to sees Elena who was looking at her in shock. 

Probably in shock because Derek was still alive and not dead. Erica saw Jeremy looking at his sister wondering what was going on but didn't say anything for now

"I'm just going to drop my stuff upstairs and be back" Erica says as she heads upstairs she knows that Jeremy and Elena was following her.

"Erica what's wrong" Jeremy says 

"Jeremy tell Elena to get out of my room before I get pissed off even more" Erica says 

" Eri..." Elena try's to say 

"Leave Elena or you will have to pay the consequences for what you did too Derek with Stefan," Erica says as she starts breathing fast as she grabs her belly and she closes her eyes.

Something was wrong, something was wrong with her and it was affecting her baby.

Elena tried to go to her sister when she saw Erica in pain but Jeremy pushed her out of the room and locked the door before running to his older sister who was now on her knees. Everything was finally piling up on her and now her baby was going to be affected by it to.