Thirty Three - Daddy Issues

After discussing what happened and setting a plan for what was going on, Erica had decided with everyone else that it was time Jenna knew what was going on so that she stayed. Erica wasn't going to let Elena control her anymore so today was the day that it happened. That the truth come out to Jenna.

Derek and Erica got changed before going and getting Angelina ready then setting off to the Gilbert house.

<Derek, Erica and Angelina's Outfits>

When they got there and walked into the kitchen, they bumped into someone Erica wasn't expecting to see any time soon

"John," Erica says as she's holding Angelina. 

John smiles when he turns to Erica but his mouth drops when he sees Derek, the reincarnation of Erica's past lover and his granddaughter. 

John shakes his head and gets out off thought and looks to Erica with a smile.

"Erica," he says 

"What are you doing here" Erica says 

"Elena let me in last night" John says as Erica and Derek look at each other then Erica looks back to John and nodding 

"Right," she says just as Jenna and Alaric run into the room

"Oh god I'm late" Jenna says putting her hair up

"That's what you get for hitting the snooze three times" Alaric says chuckling as Jenna looks to see Erica, Angelina, Derek and.....John.

"What the hell" Jenna says as John chuckles

"Good morning to you Jenna and Alaric," John says 

"What's going on," Jenna says 

"I had to talk to you Jenna," Erica replies "but I'll come back later to deal with what's going on and to talk"

"Are you sure," Jenna asks as Erica nods before taking Derek and Angelina, heading out of the house and too the grill with John watching them go with a small smile on his face.

Two reincarnated have been put together now it's up to the original too, to join together. 

At the grill, they order some food to eat but when Derek goes to change Angelina in the bathroom and Erica goes outside for air, she ends up getting knocked out and carried away.

"Erica Erica wake up" says a voice when Erica starts waking up for her too see Caroline.

"Ugh what happened" Erica says as she looks around to see that Caroline and she were in cages.