Get Your Baloney Off of Me

You might want to have a fire extinguisher handy because once you scroll down, the roof is going to catch on fire.

8.] Get Your Baloney Off of Me

I never really wondered about how many naked men women encountered in their lifetime. It didn’t seem like the kind of question that an eighteen year old should be wondering about. However, when I looked up from my laundry to take in the person who had asked if I needed help, my mind immediately melted.

My eyes shot open wide as I took in the guy standing in the doorway, looking down at me with a disgruntled expression settled on his well-chiseled face. His chest was completely bare, leaving me suddenly a lot warmer than I was before. As my eyes dropped from his nicely toned chest to the glorious six pack that rested just above his belly button, I had to reach a hand out to grab the washer to keep from falling over. The fun and games were over, though, when my eyes fell to the black laundry basket that was pressed right where the rather defined V began. Looking past the basket, all I had to take in was his legs and bare feet.

“Something wrong?” He snapped, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

I swallowed hard and quickly flicked my eyes back up to his. My grip tightened on the lid full of detergent in my hand and I took a few deep breaths. Shaking his head, the guy turned and walked towards the washers at the very back of the room. I breathed a sigh of relief when he made his way past the table, allowing me ample access to peer at his behind. Of course, I squeezed my eyes shut at first, because all of this time, I had thought he was naked beneath that basket.

Luckily for me, I was pleasantly surprised to find that his bum was nicely encased by a pair of Calvin Klein boxerbriefs. Of course, this made me slightly uncomfortable because at that particular moment, I remembered that I had a boyfriend. A boyfriend whose bum could never possibly compare to the one that was now swaying back and forth in the air as the guy folded himself over to pull clothes out from one of the washers.

I tried my hardest not to let my eyes travel down even further, but I couldn’t help it. He was still facing away from me, with his butt in the still swaying in the air. He was humming something beneath his breath and I faintly recognized the tune, but I had already tripped and fallen into the gutter of sexual thoughts.

“See something you like?”

Aw, hell.

“Nope.” I could feel the blush in my cheeks burning even hotter as he glanced over his bare shoulder at me.

“Sure you don’t.” It was as he was saying this that I was able to put a name to his face. Admittedly, I had recognized him the moment he had walked in because it’s hard to forget the face of that boy who was practically doing it in the hallway on my first venture here. I had forgotten his name, but I definitely hadn’t forgotten his face.

Silence fell over the room as I awkwardly turned back to my washing, not entirely sure what to do. I occasionally glanced over my shoulder at him, hoping that maybe he would soften up and come over to help me. I don’t know if he remembered asking if I needed help or if I had made him say that in my own head, but I still needed all of the help I could get.

I chewed on my bottom lip, praying that maybe he would take pity on me and show me what to do with the detergent. Huffing out a puff of breath that sent my bangs flying upwards, I decided clumsy was my next best option. Glancing over my shoulder, I quickly dumped the capful of detergent back into the bottle. Twisting it back on, I turned back to where Eli was now standing, two mismatched socks in either hand.

I didn’t mean to let my eyes drift astray as I contemplated my next move. Yet they did, instantly dropping to the nicely molded bum that was just begging to be stared at. I grimaced a little, wanting nothing more to do than wash my clothes and move on with my life.