There Was Underwear In My Bed. I Figured It Was Yours.

A/n: Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick author's note here. I got a question the other day if I would write Sawyer and Izzy's story. Lucky for you guys, I'm about ten steps ahead since I actually wrote their story about a year ago before I ever decided to combine the characters from BEFY. Their story is called Summer Is Over and you should find the temporary cover to the right (unless Wattpad screws up.)

So, with the conclusion of BEFY, my posting schedule will be as follows: The Boys You Do, Summer Is Over, and then The Girls You Want (TBYD sequel). At some point or another, I will post the prequel to this, but for now, I'm focusing solely on The Boys You Do series and the third rewrite of Summer Is Over. This also includes the third book in the TBYD series.

Speaking of TBYD, I would really really really (if you haven't realized quite yet, this is me practically falling on my knees and begging you all) love it if you could check it out and maybe leave me your thoughts? I worked extremely hard on that novel and I know that the writing is definitely different than BEFY (I personally think it's better) but I would love feedback on it. Like, if I should even bother continue posting it. Seriously, I can't stress how much comments on that would mean to me. I tried something different and I would love to know if you think it was a success or a fail.

Anyways, that was the end of this absurdly long author's note. Enjoy this chapter! It may or may not break your heart, just saying...

42.] There Was Underwear In My Bed. I Figured It Was Yours.

Some things have a way of coming back to haunt you.

All of my mistakes came back to bite me in the ass on the glossy covers of magazines, mine and Milo’s faces splattered just about everywhere I looked. Many of them had tagalong captions that did just what I had wanted them to: to claim that Milo and I were in a relationship, that he was cheating on Ci. Along with the pictures of us, there were also several snapshots of Ci walking out of the gym, her head ducked with a hand attempting to shield her face from the paparazzi that had taken to stalking her every move now that they thought she wasn’t in one of the most blissful relationships in Hollywood.

Life had changed drastically for me in a matter of a few days. Walking into my house after having come from another useless attempt to find Eli, I was met with both of my parents standing in the foyer, my mother sporting her pajamas and my father looking more rundown than ever before. To say that they were disappointed didn’t even cover it. Never in my life had I been delivered such a lecture, one that was ridden with disappointment and caused my mother to burst into tears, something that I had never thought she could possibly do.

They weren’t mad about the Milo thing. In the time that that had come out, the apartments had also been revealed for what they truly were. Somehow, through endless digging, one of the reporters that had caught Milo and I had figured out what was going on behind those doors. I would never understand how they got through the endless amounts of protection that my sister had gone through to protect the true identity of the apartments.

It didn’t really matter how it had happened. All that mattered was that it happened.

I wasn’t the only topic of conversation at the moment. Along with my cheating scandal came the revelations of the people who had rented apartments, including several young celebrities and the children of some of the richest people in all of the country. Here we were, all being exposed for taking part in the rebellious actions of teenagers that included, but was not limited to, underage drinking, drugs, sex, and excessive partying.

If I thought that my parents were disappointed in everything that happened, it was not even close to the others in my life. Chantal had called the next morning, having just landed in NYC only to be greeted with magazines that claimed I was sleeping with Milo. She was more disappointed with me over that, thinking that it was all real. I had never received any sort of telling off from Chantal, but I felt my heart cracked when it happened that day.