Chapter 1: A Common Month (Part 1)

Clarifications: This is a fanfic, so several things should not be taken seriously. If you have any doubts, please comment.

Sorry for taking so long to upload a chapter. I wanted to get used to writing a bit after being busy with school for a whole month, as well as clear up some ideas. However, besides writing this story, at the same time, I wrote another one, which I want to keep as short as possible.

Honestly... I couldn't help but write another story!

Anyway, with that said, I leave you with the story.

...

(0)

April 1st

Sitting at the bus stop with my brother, we wait for the bus to take us to our new life. A life as high school students.

As I waited for the bus, I rested my face on my brother's shoulder, while humming a song I had heard on TV.

I looked at my brother, who didn't seem to be bothered by my humming, so I went about my business waiting for the bus that would take us to Advanced Nurturing High School, the only school that could give us that life as students.

"What was the name of that music you hum so much?".

Striking up a conversation, my brother asked me with curious eyes.

"I don't know. I just heard it on TV and thought it was a pretty song."

I replied.

Apparently, that was all my brother had to say, so I fell silent again.

I didn't care and kept humming the song as I waited for the bus.

...

As we rode the bus, I marveled at the falling pink petals of the sakura trees that were falling from their branches. In my opinion, it was a great sight.

When we arrived at the school, there was no problem, which I was very grateful for.

I looked at the grand entrance of the school, where you can only enter once and exit also only once.

Honestly, I'm a little anxious for my school life to start. I have to start the first day with all the energy in the world!

...

...

...

... All my energy went into how boring the entrance ceremony was. I blamed the entrance ceremony for ruining my first day.

For many, the entrance ceremony was boring.

When the ceremony was over, we toured the school a bit before going to our classroom.

After the little tour, we went to our classroom, class D. I was relieved that my brother and I were in the same class. This way I can make sure my brother is perfectly fine.

When we entered the class, I noticed that there were already several students in the classroom, talking to each other or alone in their seats.

I looked around the classroom and saw my seat in the distance.

I made my way to my seat, which was in the second row to the left of the classroom, at the back.

I sat down and realized that my brother would be one row away from me, being in the first row on the left in the back by the window. A good spot, in my opinion.