Chapter 4: Double-Sides

I have to give my thanks to this person: EnjuMinase.

I really thank you very much for taking the time to make this drawing concerning chapter 1 of this story. I appreciate it very much.

 I appreciate it very much

You are the best.

Anyway, with that said, enjoy today's chapter.

...

(P.S.: How was episode 3 of the COTE anime? To tell you the truth, I'm happy with the chapter, although I had various emotions while watching it).

...

(0)

As people were about to leave for lunch, Hirata caught everyone's attention.

"The exam that Chabashira-sensei mentioned is coming up. Everyone understands that they will have to drop out of school if they get failing grades. Therefore, I think it will be better if we form study groups."

It seems that the Class D hero decided to start a charity project.

"If they neglect their studies, they will fail immediately and have to drop out of school. I want to avoid that situation. Studying is not only to avoid that but there is also a big chance that the results will reflect our points. If we get good grades, our class evaluation is likely to go up. I have asked for help from some people who have gotten good grades. Therefore, I would like people who are concerned about their grades to come and participate in the study group. Of course, everyone is welcome."

Hirata looked at Sudou as he gave his speech.

"Tch...".

Sudou averted his eyes, crossed his arms, and closed his eyes.

Ever since Sudou refused Hirata's invitation to make the introductions, their relationship had been bad.

"From five o'clock in the morning until the day of the exam, I plan to study every day for two hours in this room. If you intend to participate, please come. Of course, it's okay if you have to quit in the middle. That's all."

As soon as he said that, several of the students with failing grades got up and went toward Hirata.

Sudou, Ike, and Yamauchi were the only ones who didn't get up and go toward Hirata. Ike and Yamauchi hesitated for a moment, but in the end, did not approach him.

I didn't know if they were afraid of Sudou's bad mood, or if they were simply jealous of Hirata's popularity.

Well, in any case, I'm glad I don't have to intervene in this. I have my own business to attend to at the council.