Chapter 14: The Beginning of a New Special Examination

(I got ripped off by my college, so I have unsubscribed. There is a chance that the weekly chapters will be back, as I am still looking at my other college and possibly getting into college until January).

(If you see a spelling error that may be in this story, please let the author know so he can correct it).

...

(0)

Just when I thought it was all over, thinking I could finally enjoy a luxury cruise for the first time? All that had fallen apart!

The reason? Another special exam was welcoming us to our cruise.

Not that the special exam was difficult. However, I really would have preferred to have this cruise to rest quietly, without having to face a special exam from this school that is particular.

Luckily, it is not a problem to pass this exam and be able to win it. As in life, there is a way to be able to overcome things, and in this case, there was a way to know the name of the VIP of the group I got, which was the Rabbit Group.

Anyway, let's go back a few hours to recount the beginning of this special exam, and welcome this new season.

...

...

(1)

"What is the meaning of the test result? What the hell is going on?

"Hello... Horikita."

Kaede greeted the girl who was asking for explanations.

The girl in question was Horikita. She had withdrawn from the test, so it was to be expected that she had no knowledge of what had happened.

Being the only person she was talking to, Horikita decided to look to Kaede, a classmate, for an answer.

"How about we talk about it over a drink?"

...

...

...

After ordering their drinks, Kaede started the topic again.

"So... Where do you want to start, Horikita?

"What were you doing in this test? Tell me about it."

"Very well. Let's see... In short, I used the holes in the test rules to my advantage. The first thing I wanted to do was to look for some sites to get some extra points for the class."

"Saying you wanted to look for sites is easier said than done."

"Actually...it's not. The school gave hints about possible sites while the ship was still sailing. When the ship rounded the island, I could see the cave that Class-A used as a base. That base, in particular, was the most important."

"Don't you think rivers and water wells would have been more convenient?" he asked.

"The site was of no importance, Horikita. What mattered was the location."

"But what's the advantage you have in the cave when you don't have the card?"

"To be honest... I had intended to explore various things, but it turned out that I discovered the true identity of the leader when we went to look for a site as a team."