A Random Scenario (1): Ichinose wants to know how to turn down❤

I am writing this chapter so that it will fulfill a specific objective. Let's see if it really does.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒•...•༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichinose Honami is a sweet and kind-hearted girl in Class B.

On a day like any other day, at the end of class, Ichinose looked in her locker to pick up her things. And, upon opening it, there was a decorated letter, which was sealed with a small heart.

Ichinose was confused to see the decorated letter. He took it to find out what it was about, and when he finished reading the contents, he panicked. What she had received was a confession of love.

And so, the little problem of a girl who had never been confessed began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a sweet morning for the Ayanokouji brothers.

At the same time, both siblings woke up early to be able to perform their daily physical activities in order not to lose the physical condition they had acquired with several years of training in a certain place that did not matter for the moment.

Leaving their rooms, as both siblings had agreed, they met at the reception to begin their training together.

After an hour, the brothers finished their training and returned to their rooms to prepare for their day of classes. While they were having trouble in their class, that didn't mean their classes should be interrupted.

When they finished getting ready for their school day, as they stepped off the elevator, they could see a certain girl with pinkish-blonde hair talking to the front desk manager.

Somehow or other, Ichinose noticed the stares of both siblings, so she greeted them amicably, giving a bright smile.

"Hello, Kaede-san, Ayanokouji-kun! Good morning. You two are early."

"Hi, Ichinose, good morning!" - Kaede decided to return the greeting with the best energy she had at the moment. On the other hand, Kiyotaka only limited himself to only bowing and a small greeting. - "Well. We both woke up earlier. If you don't mind me asking... What were you talking to the manager about?"

"Some people in my class want to make requests about their dorms. I gathered everyone's opinions on the matter and told the dorm manager. Things like water usage, noise, etc."

"You did all that by yourself Ichinose?"

Kaede and Kiyotaka found this act strange. Normally, individuals took care of the affairs of their own rooms, so it seemed a bit strange to them. Well, if they thought about it, Ichinose was a kind person, so it wasn't that surprising that Ichinose did what he did.

"Good morning, class representative Ichinose!"

Two girls coming down from the elevator called out to Ichinose, and Ichinose herself returned the greeting.

Both siblings noticed something strange about the girls' greeting.

"Class representative Ichininose?" - Kaede repeated the words in a confused tone. - "Are you the representative of your class?"