Chapter 11: The Test on the Uninhabited Island

I had to stay away from my computer for almost a week because of family problems. They haven't been fixed yet, but I was finally able to get back home to write.

Thanks to my first story I managed to make this chapter as fast as possible. I just deleted and added a few things, and well, I hope you enjoy today's chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(0)

A small discussion about the bath took place after Chabashira-sensei left. The girls wanted the toilet, while the boys didn't want the blissful toilet, with the argument of getting more points. In the end, that problem was solved, with the girls winning the argument.

It was somewhat curious how the bathroom problem was settled, as the girls used Kushida to convince some of the boys to get the bathroom. The argument was also used that the way to thank Kushida and Horikita for what they did for the class should be paid for by giving them the right to ask for the bathroom. With that said, some points were given for getting the bathroom.

When the toilet problem was solved, it was now time to explore the island to find a place to be our base.

Naturally, because no one had ever touched this type of terrain, no one volunteered to explore the great unknown lands of this uninhabited island. However, the group known as the three idiots were the ones who first volunteered to explore the island.

Shortly after the first group left, I volunteered to explore the island. I wanted to explore the place a bit, so this was a perfect opportunity.

Instantly Kushida also volunteered to find a base. With that, the kids who refused to participate in the search for a base, raised their hands to participate. I guess there were students who were motivated by doing Kushida a favor, as well as students who felt embarrassed to let two girls take the initiative.

Kiyotaka also raised her hand, as did a blue-haired girl, who, if I remember correctly was named Hasebe Haruka, and surprisingly Sakura volunteered as well.

With that, we were twelve people in search of a base.

For the search, I had to be in a group formed by Kiyotaka, Hasebe, and Sakura.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1)

"If we weren't in an exam, I'd be enjoying the beautiful view of this island, don't you think so?"

Haruka was the one who initiated the conversation.

I haven't talked to Haruka much in the time I've been at this school. Haruka is a girl who sometimes hangs out with Karuizawa's group, but she stays away from boys. Mainly because most of the boys notice her because of her big bust. Come to think of it, her bust is bigger than mine.

Wait, what am I thinking?

Be that as it may, despite being mostly with Karuizawa's group, she's not very talkative when she's in that group.