Chapter 13: The End of the Special Examination (Season One Finale)

I've already seen more or less what my schedule will be like at the University. Depending on my assignments, I will upload weekly chapters or a chapter every two weeks.

And well, as the title of this chapter says, this is the end of the season. This first season ended as an anime season, which was something I wanted.

Finally, I want to show you the two stories I want to upload. I really hope to upload them someday.

The first story I hope to be able to do weekly chapters since that story is not complicated to do

The first story I hope to be able to do weekly chapters since that story is not complicated to do. For the second story, it's the one that will take longer to do, because I still have to organize some ideas I have. If I manage to upload the last story, I will most likely upload chapters every three weeks, although I will try to make that time shorter.

Anyway. After this somewhat long statement, I leave you with today's chapter.

...

...

...

(0)

A few days before the exam...

"So... What did you call me and my brother for, Chabashira-sensei?"

Kaede opened the door to Chabashira's office, grasping that question.

"Today I will call you both to hear my personal story."

Hearing that, Kaede was somewhat curious about her sensei's story. Something natural in her.

Her brother, on the other hand, didn't care about that.

"It's something I haven't told anyone until now after becoming a teacher. It's silly, but hear me out. I'm going to ask you something - how do they see me, how does Class D see me?"

She went on to say.

"Is it okay for me to say that you are a beautiful woman?"

At what Ayanokouji said, Chabashira didn't flinch. Her sister only laughed, flustered by her brother's saying.

"Well... to me, I'd say she's a teacher who has no interest in her students and feels indifferent about the future of the D-Class."

Kaede answered her sensei's question.

If she compared herself to other teachers in other classes. For example, she was not friendly like Hoshinomiya, the Class-B teacher.

"Leaving what I said before, that's also my point of view. are we wrong?"

Kiyotaka asked.

"No, you guys are right. I can't deny it. But that's different from the truth." - She looked at the ceiling as if remembering something from her past. - "I was a student at this school. In the same class as you two, Class-D."