Chapter 5: I want to see Horikita's Future

I don't have much to say, so let's get straight to today's chapter.

(Remember to correct me if I get the spelling wrong).

...

(0)

Kaede, Kiyotaka, and Kushida arrived at Kaede's room.

No one said anything on the way to the girl's bedroom.

When they arrived, Kushida sat in a chair across from the siblings, while the pair sat on the bed.

"Okay. Let's get right to the point, shall we?"

Kushida was the first to speak. Her once bright eyes disappeared, and the girl's voice turned cold.

"You know perfectly well that we have everything going for us, don't you?" - Hearing that truth, Kushida just clicked his tongue. - "But, the only thing I want from you, is your help, and that for no reason you betray the class. I want things to stay the way they were before. Have that kind attitude and all that."

"Is that all it is?" - He questioned. - "I thought you were going to be harder on me. What happened to that hatred?"

Kushida laughed.

"Ah... That. Of course, I hate you. You wouldn't be the first person I hate. I hate you in a small amount, though."

"So there are more people who threatened your brother?"

With what Kaede said, Kushida asked.

"Yes. But honestly most of them I didn't take seriously. So I didn't grow to hate them as I hated you. You had something that could get my brother in trouble."

Kaede clarified.

Throughout her life, there were people who threatened her brother in some way or another. She went so far as to take action with some of them. Some she was not allowed to because of some circumstances, or she did not seek anything because the words of those people were of no value to her. Empty words or words that could not be carried out by people.

"You sound so snooty."

"Is that so? I'd say I'm confident in what I can do without becoming a snooty girl."

"Whatever. You want me to cooperate with the class without affecting them, don't you?"

"Yes. I also want you to tell me anything that might be of interest. In exchange for that, your life will remain normal."

"Good. I accept that deal. That would be all?"

"There's something I want you to understand. I don't plan on meddling in the matter you have with Horikita. However, I want the emotions you feel for Horikita not to affect the class. As long as you comply with that, you can do whatever you want with Horikita. I don't mind."

"I thought you were friends."

"She and I friends? No. We're not. I don't want you to misinterpret my interactions with Horikita."

"But didn't you help her with Sudou-kun?"

"About that... Well. Among all the students that make up the D class, Sudou might be someone important to the class in the future, so I was hoping that Horikita could help him. But you see, he couldn't help the three idiots."

"Yeah... What a failure. I saw that coming."

Kushida laughed once again, this time, at Horikita's failure, not caring much about the attitude she was showing towards the brothers.