Chapter 7: Sudou's Problem Begins

With this chapter, I can start the problem of our red-haired delinquent, Sudou Ken.

To be honest with each of you, I want this part to end in just three chapters. But knowing me, it most likely won't last that number of chapters, and it's more likely to have more than three chapters. It would be a miracle if I could finish it in two chapters, but for that, I have to give myself a two-week time, which I don't want to do, since, usually, if I decide to put a lot of time to do something, I leave it to the last minute, so I prefer to go at my own pace.

Let's see if for the next chapter I can do a long chapter, although I doubt it very much.

I've also been working on two new projects. I had intended to do the COTE x FATE/ZERO crossover and the COTE x Kaguya-sama crossover. However, I preferred the FATE/ZERO story to stay for my own personal enjoyment and decided to change that story to another story that I still have to polish to be satisfied with myself. (Small spoiler: I will send all the COTE characters to the U.S. Why? Well... I hope to be able to answer that question later). As for the COTE x Kaguya-sama story, I also have to polish that story and think some more.

꧁༒•...•༒꧂

(0)

At last, we could rest. At least I could rest for the time being.

All my classmates had passed the midterm. However, some of them managed to narrowly pass the exam. That was the case of Sudou, who passed the exam with the exact score to pass. Not one point too many, not one point too few. I guess he got a lot of use out of the exam and the notes I gave him.

But that was okay for the moment. You had to start somewhere, and there was still some way to go to improve over time. But those who could not improve and become indispensable people to the class, those people would be discarded.

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

"Cheers!"

Holding up a can of juice, Ike exclaimed enthusiastically.

Once the results of the midterm were announced, all the members of the study group gathered in the evening. Everyone except Horikita and my brother were smiling because no one was expelled.

"What's with that gloomy face? We all passed the exam, so it's all over, right?" Ike asked my brother, who was holding his juice.

"I don't mind the celebration, but why is it in my room?"

"My room is dirty, and so are Sudou's and Yamauchi's. We can't go to the girls' rooms either, can we? No, but I would love for us to be in Kushida-chan's room. That's why your wonderful and completely empty room is the best, Ayanokouji."

Ike quickly answered my brother's question. Even that last part was unnecessary to know.

"It's only been two months since the start of school. Rather, it's strange to have a lot of things." My brother commented.

If I compare my room with my brother's, it doesn't change much, to be honest.

The only thing you can say that my brother has as an ornament in his room is a picture of the two of us that we took near the end of April. It was pretty cheap, even with the cost of the frame.

Not that it's really necessary to decorate a room either. At least that's my opinion. But I do consider that the way you decorate a room makes you see what things you like or the kind of person you are.