Chapter 12: The First Days on the Uninhabited Island

(I made this chapter too fast, so if you see a spelling mistake, please let me know).

(Author's note: As of now, Ryuuen's class is D-Class. However, I would like to point out that in the month when the uninhabited island test starts, Ryuuen's class is still Class C. The reason for this is that class changes are made on the first day of a month, and the month in which Ryuuen's class was stripped of 300 points was in the same month in which the uninhabited island survival test begins. I say this in advance, in case there was any doubt about this change).

...

...

...

Well, tomorrow I'll start my college classes, which means I'll stop uploading weekly chapters since college will take away the time I had to write. At least, that's the forecast I have, as I have yet to see what my schedule will be like. Depending on that said schedule I will know if I will be able to continue doing weekly chapters normally. I can only hope that college doesn't take away the time I had to write.

And well, before I move on with today's chapter, I want to ask you two questions that are very important:

Who likes thighs?

Am I the only one with this strange fetish?

As I said, these are important questions, so answer them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(0)

After Koenji's sudden departure, now the class was making a new plan to spend the points we had. After all, the previous plan was ruined because of that existence that claimed to be perfect.

The vast majority of us were angry with Koenji, as no one believed the story that Koenji was sick.

The next day, I woke up early in the morning to wash my face. I was quite sleepy, as the camping tent was not that comfortable. Plus in the evening I got up to see something, and trying to sleep again was difficult. I was lucky enough to be one of the girls who would be staying in one of the camping tents on the first night, so that helped a bit in getting me to sleep again.

Along the way, I ran into my brother and Hirata, the latter of whom told us about the new plan for our class. We also ran into Kanzaki, who came to see the situation we were in. There was a visit from two Class-D students, Komiya and Kondou, who only came to give a message from Ryuuen, who wanted to see one of us at the beach, according to fully enjoy the summer vacation. Obviously, the two boys also came to bother us.

To gather information, my brother, Horikita, and I went to see how the D-Class was doing.

When we arrived at the place, it was evident to see how the D-Class was having a wonderful time, with all the luxuries that the 300 points could provide.

It was evident that Ryuuen was up to something behind the scenes.

When we arrived at the D-Class camp, one of the D-Class students told us that Ryuuen wanted to see us. After thinking about it, we went to the aforementioned.