Chapter 12

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining in my face. The curtains were opened. I got up and walked to close the curtains but before I could I saw Neal outside. I quickly picked up my room and ran downstairs. I opened the door and ran to hug Neal. he caught me in his arms and put me down then gave me a long hug. "What are you doing here? I thought you agreed to come next week." he laughed a bit then said, "yea but i wanted to come i was just so excited to meet my brother in law." I laughed, then grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. I let go of his hand and saw Flames sitting at the dining table. I walked up behind him and covered his eyes. He laughed then took my hands and pulled them down. I gave him a kiss then said, "Kitty my brother is here." He then stood up and grabbed my hand and I brought him to the living room where Neal was waiting. "Neal this is Flames. Flames, this is Neal, my twin brother." Flames had a serious Face and shook Neal's hand. "So your Emily's husband. Congratulations. So will there be a baby? Am I going to be an uncle." he laughed a bit then i said, "Neal i can't have children. I do get my period but I can't have kids. Plus I'm sure that I will be a terrible mother." I could feel both of their eyes on me as I stared at the ground. Tears then started to fill my eyes as I remembered Magnolia, my first daughter. As my tears hit the ground I turned around and teleported to my willow tree. When I got there I climbed up the tree and curled up into a ball and cried. Magnolia died because of me. I just had to argue with him. I then felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw momma. "M-Momma?" I quickly got up and hugged her. "Alright so I came here just to tell you a couple of things. One is that I love you with my whole heart. Karma and Isabella miss you so much. Two you will be an amazing mother. It wasn't your fault that Magnolia died. It wasn't and will never be your fault. Everything in your life that has gone wrong was and never will be your fault. And finally three i have a gift for you, the name of your child. If it's a girl it will be Ivy and if it's a guy it will be Aleixo. In the language of flowers Ivy means Faithfulness. And in Greek Aleixo means Defender." I smiled as she wiped my tears away with her gentle thumb. "Momma, thank you. Wait, does this mean i'm- Momma are you saying i'm-" i looked at momma and then more tears flooded down my face, "I'm Pregnant?!" she nodded and I hugged her and cried even more. "Thank you momma. But I have a question. Uhm, is Ember up there with you?" She looked at me and smiled. "Yes, Ember is with me. You want me to tell her you miss her?" i nodded and then she said, "well i have to go now. I love you my little raven. I'll tell Ember,Karma, and Isabella that you miss them. Goodbye my little raven." I looked at momma and then said, "goodbye momma." I then tried climbing back down but I fell. When I fell I immediately grabbed my stomach and said, "you ok? You know imma pass down my nickname to you. Now you're my little Raven. ok now Let's go home and try to tell your father." I then got up and teleported to the front of our home and looked through the windows to see if Neal was in there. And he wasn't. I teleported inside and whispered to myself saying, "First I need to tell your pápá about my first child and how I ended up losing her. Then how I couldn't have any more children." I took some deep breaths then went upstairs. When I got to our room I knocked on the door and then walked in. I saw Flames sitting on the bed looking out the window. "Kitty?" He then turned around and looked at me. "We need to talk." I then closed the door and locked it. I went and sat on the bed and said, "in my first life i had a Daughter her name was Magnolia. She was 5 years old when I lost her. Because me and her father had a fight. He was arguing with me over my parents and that I should stand up for myself. But then when I turned back around Magnolia was dead. Someone shot her. In the head and her chest. I cried and cried. Then I promised to myself that I would kill whoever killed my daughter, my magnolia. So I continued my private assasination school. I then graduated from my private assasination education school. The graduation party is where we get a surgery where we can never have children. But they don't use normal doctor tools and shit like that. They use magic to stop it. So I graduated and they did the surgery on me." tears were flowing like rivers. They were all my tears. Flames then picked me up and laid me down in bed and cuddled next to me. I couldn't tell Flames right now that I'm pregnant. I'll tell him tomorrow. I closed my eyes and then fell asleep quickly. When I woke up the next day I looked at the time quickly and it was 9:36 at night. I slept the whole day. I got up and Flames wasn't in bed anymore. He then came into the room and it scared me a bit. "Oh uh hey Little mouse." I just stayed silent and started to play with my thumbs looking down at them. "Uhm Flames i need to tell you something." my voice was really shaky. I then said, "I'm pregnant."