Chapter 17

When we got to our bedroom Flames sat me down on the sofa in our room and went to the closet. I sat on the sofa and tried to stand up and take a couple of steps. I couldn't even take one step. I just immediately fell. I laughed and rolled on the ground because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Flames then walked in and hurried over to me panicked. "B-Baby, are y-you ok?!" I laughed even more then I finally took a deep breath and my laughter died down. I looked up at him and he just smiled. He then lifted me up and sat me back on the chair. He started to take off my shirts and pants and put on my pj's. When he finished putting on my pj's on me he stood up and turned around and looked at the bed and said, "so teddy bear do you think you can bippity boppity boo this shit so then we have a bed to sleep on tonight baby?" I put my hand to my chest and said, "wow I'm offended and you will have to make it up to me but yes I can fix that shit." he laughed then groaned. I laughed then closed my eyes and  focused my energy on the bed and focused on having it fixed. When I opened my eyes I saw that the bed was fixed and that Flames was already on the bed. I smiled then said, "A little help here please Lord Azure." he smiled then got up and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around me and then jumped into bed. I laughed as he landed on top of me and so did he. I then kissed his head and said, "Kitty, what if it happens again." He then looked up at me and said, "What if what happened again Little Mouse?" I started to play with his hair and looked up at our ceiling. "What if it happens? I turn bad again, I turn evil again. You know what if that happened again?" He stayed silent and then lifted himself off of me with his arms and then kissed my forehead and lips. "I won't let that happen. I promise I will never let that happen not again." he kissed me again then laid back down on top of me. I ran my fingers through his hair and hummed our song. I quickly fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning I looked at the time and it was late. When I turned around Aleixo was in between me and Flames. I hugged him tightly as I pulled him closer to me. He grew so much. He was 5 now. I kissed his head Then tried to go back to sleep but then I felt a strong pain in my chest. I tried taking deep breaths but it just hurt even more. The pain started to get worse and it started to feel like it was burning. I looked at my hands and legs and saw that there was steam coming from them. I sat up and tried to walk. I fell to the ground and that's when I heard rustling in the bed. I turned around and Flames was already looking at me. He got out of bed and came over to me. He quickly picked me up and went to the bathroom. He started to run cold water and then when the bathtub was filled he threw me in the water. I felt relief when I felt the ice cold water hit my skin. But how did Flames know what to do? Flames sat on the ground laying against the bathtub. As I exhaled loudly I turned my head to look at Flames and said, "H-How d-did you k-know what t-t-to do?" Flames then turned around and grabbed a book off the counter and said, "your brother Neal dropped this off and it's about you. I don't know who made this but it says and has anything and everything about you." I smiled and looked up at the bathroom ceiling. "We need to head to the castle. I think I know what caused it. Because I can tell you one thing: that book that you're talking about isn't real. I know you made it up and the second thing is that you know that when I need to cool down you just need to dump me into cold ass water. But we need to get to the castle. It's an emergency." he laughed and kissed me. When he pulled away he got up and said, "Alright I'll wake up Aleixo and get him dressed and ready. I'll get your clothes ready on the bed so when you get out of the bath you can go change and meet us in the car ok Little Mouse." I nodded and went under the water. I just stayed still and opened my eyes as I looked up under the clear water. I smiled as I moved my arms in the water. My eyes then widened and I quickly got out of the bathtub. I jumped up and grabbed a towel. I dried my body then ran to me and Flames room. I grabbed the clothes off the side of my bed and changed into the clothes Flames left out for me. When I looked in the mirror I was wearing a white crop top with no design, some ripped bell bottom jeans and a black zip up sweater. I then grabbed a black bucket hat with a sunflower on it and put it on. I left my hair down and then put on my black and white chequered vans. I tied my shoes then ran down the stairs and went to the car. Before I opened the car door I stopped and felt like I was forgetting something. I tried remembering what I forgot but then I remembered. I forgot to get my gun and daggers. I quickly ran inside and grabbed my 2 daggers. I then ran to the kitchen and grabbed the gun that I hid under the top of the kitchen table. I then ran out of the house and locked the door. Adding a protection spell around the house. I ran to the car and opened the passenger seat door. I got in the seat and closed the door. "Alright let's go." I turned to look at Flames and Aleixo and I saw Aleixo yawn and then he said, "Mama, where are we going?" I smiled then said, "We're going to where your mama was born and raised and taught to do some of the things she knows. We're going to go see a lot of your mama's family and friends. Maybe we'll even see your sister's dad." I could feel Flames looking at me. When i turned around i said, "We'll talk about it later, ok Flames." he didn't say anything he just stayed silent and started to drive. I didn't say anything the whole time. I just looked out the window at my fingernails and at Flames. When we got to the kingdom as soon as Flames was about to go through the gates I yelled and said, "STOP!" That's the only way I knew that Flames would stop the car. And he did. I then got out of the car and went to go get Aleixo. I picked him up and then opened Flames door. "Come on kitty we can't take the car into the castle." he nodded then got out of the car and said, "Alright well where are we heading first?" I looked at the gates and at Flames and said, "We need to head to the castle and can you first get to my room and go into the secret room and look for a book? It's called Las Llamas." he nodded, then kissed my lips as I kissed him back as I held Aleixo in my arms as he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I then smiled and teleported to town. When I got there I walked around and looked for the secret entrance to the dungeons. But then I felt Aleixo tugging on my hat. I stopped walking and looked at him as I said, "What is it Raven?" he rubbed his eyes as he said, "I'm tired mama. Can you sing me a song please?"  I smiled and said, "ok raven just hold on ok." he nodded and yawned. I then teleported us to a meadow. When we got there I was standing in the middle of the meadow with all the flowers surrounding me and Aleixo. It was going to be night because the sun hadn't gone down yet. "Alright raven, it's time to sing your lullaby. I made one just for you ok." he smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.