CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]

Today is a day like all the others in tempest. After our victory over the enemy forces, I mean some very strong people like the phantoms and their leader Feldway, The Bug King Zelanus, and his insectar, Yukki and the last but not least I bet he was our hardest challenge, the World Destroyer Evil Dragon Ivarage. He was the incarnation itself of destruction. He was massive and the aura he constantly released was just astonishing.

Flashback

We Octagram with the help of Chloe Aubert the strongest hero were able to fight and get our win over the insect King and the phantoms but we were far from the true nightmare. Suddenly the space started to distorted. And what we saw just gave us shiver running down our spine. It was a massive dragon. His dragon shape was even larger than Velzard.

Guy : Oh man what's that ? Did he suddenly evolve ?

Rimuru : What do you mean ?

Every other people in the realm are just waiting for guy answer.

Guy : You see guys, when Veldanva appointed as the mediator of the world, i tasked myself to prevent any form of danger which can cause the annihilation of the human species.

Everybody in the realm : It doesn't answer our question about this being.

Guy (sighted) : You see guys this is Ivarage the World Destroyer Dragon..

Everybody : EHHHHHHH!!!!! World Destroyer and you said that he evolved again ?

Guy: It's true like i said before i tasked myself for the sake of this planet. Veldanava one day told me about that evil being and i went to fight him. We fought for three days and i guess his beast instinct told him to flee away. But this time he was just an unintellectual being but this time i think i found a will and his goal that's just mean he is stronger than me this time.

Ramiris : Wait guy you said that Veldanava-sama told you about him but why didn't he destroy it himself ?

Rimuru&Velzard&Veldora : Yes why ? and now he is a pain in the ass

Guy : Veldanava want him to live and to find a goal to reach. He thought that he Ivarage gain a kind of will or goal maybe he can be good.

Rimuru : Maybe he was wrong and now this Ivarage is a big problem just by looking at him and the aura which is surrounding him and the area he stay. If we don't take care of this guy now our world is going to collapse. Everybody be ready to atta...

At this time the dragon who was massive transform itself in a handsome man and a muscular body. He disapeared from the battle and appear in front of Rimuru. Even Rimuru universal perception was not able to find him. He launch a very powerful punch in the stomach of Rimuru who was sent 3km away from the battlefield. After this punch Ivarage finally talk to the others

Ivarage : This guy is definitely my worthy opponent and also the one I should fear. "He is dangerous." He muttered himself.

Name : Ivarage ; [EP : 345,756,234]

Title : World Destroyer or Evil dragon God

Intrinsic Skills : [Universal Shapeshift]; [Evil God spirit haki]; [Universal Perception]; [Matter Desintegration].

Blessing : Blessing of the Evil God

Ultimate skills :

[Abomination God: Rhan-Tegoth] : [Life Control]; [Existence Deleting]; [Area Control]; [Multidimentional Barrier]; [Abyss Magic].