CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]

Rimuru: Alright guys it's time to show them what true fear means.

"Master first of all I am happy to see you again but please did you know why they are attacking us?" Ashia asked.

"Ashia-san there is no need to know the reason. They dare attack tempest I'll kill them without mercy" Shion said angered.

"Will the lady please calm down ?" Benimaru asked slowly.

"Rimuru-san do you know something about all of this?" Shizue asked.

But before Rimuru answered, an individual with yellow hair and a bright smile open the door with a loud laugh.

"Kuahaha Rimuru I think this time is my time to shine". Veldora shouted in the meeting room.

"Veldora how are you it's been a long time" Rimuru respond.

"Kuahaha Rimuru I am fine. Those divine text you gave me helped me a lot to develop a Variant of my [Veldora's Killing Art] and I decided to call it [Ten Gates of Abyss] Kuahaha."

"Oh that's great but now I think we are more than enough for this army"

"But it was finally my time". Veldora said with a sad voice.

Rimuru then stood up from his chair and walk slowly towards Veldora and muttered something to him. Nobody was able to hear what they said, but Veldora's mood suddenly changed. He was happy.

"Kuahaha Rimuru I know you are amazing. I will Shine another time he said and then leave.

Rimuru: Alright guys let's get serious.

Plan.

"Ok I will tell you know, why this army is attacking us" Rimuru said and everybody in the meeting room became silent and they were all listening. Rimuru then continue.

"You know humans even if they are not like that are afraid for things they can't understand. They saw us and our town like a threat for them. Well it's not exactly the reason for this attack".

"Rimuru-san what are you trying to say ?" Shizue asked me.

"When I was in Ingrassia, Hinata tried to kill me" I answered her.

Her eyes widened. She can not believe what she is hearing right now. In her heart, she feared the worst for her students. She knows that Rimuru is just too powerful.

"R-Rimuru y-you don't......." she asked with tear full her eyes.

"Of course no Shizue I know that you care for her. But I gave her something she'd never forget. She wanted to destroy this country and killed our people"

"I understand I am just happy you didn't kill her."

"Ok guys. The King of the Human country called Farmus just attack us for his own interest and greed." Rimuru said

"How dare him, I will personally extinguish his own existence. Master please just give me orders and I will end it with one blast" Ashia said while kneeling.

"Ashia please stand up. I can feel that you become more powerful" Rimuru praised her.

"I am really happy for those kind words master"

"But this time we will let the others to deal with it. They didn't have time to show what they are truly able to do".

"I understand Master".

Suddenly all the monsters in the town felt something but it was just for an instant. They all look in the sky and they saw a huge barrier. They didn't feel anything. Any kind of weakness they continue their activities.