PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]

Back from my trip to Sarion, which went well, even if I wanted to stay a little longer with the elv.... uh I mean with Elmesia to discuss future relations. When I came back, Testarossa was waiting for me. It was rare to meet Testarossa in Tempest. After all, she was our foreign representative.

"Welcome back my Lord." Testarossa said while bowing.

"Testarossa nice to see you." I respond shortly.

"It's my outmost joy to be in front of you my Lord" She said.

"Oyi stop it now you are embarassing me." I said with a smile.

I then took Testarossa in my office to discuss about the matters. If she is in Tempest, she surely have in intel to share or a news. When I sat down, as usually when she is with me, Testarossa made her tea that I loved so much. It had an exceptional smell and a delicious taste.

"Ah Testarossa your tea is really something else. Really amazing" Rimuru said.

"I'm glad to hear you like it my Lord". She respond.

"So Testa do you appreciate the mission I have entrusted to you?" I asked her.

"A lot my lord, manipulatio..... I mean discussion is always the best way to deal with a problem, just like you taught us" She said.

"Oyi you wanted to say manipulation right ?" Rimuru asked her.

"Not at all my lord." She said while turning her head away.

"I see. So Testa, I suppose if you are here, then there is something you have to tell me right ?" Rimuru asked.

"That's right my Lord. We received an invitation for the next human council in Ingrassia that's why I am here." She said.

"One of the things I really like about you, is your insight. I can figure out that you already knows how you are going to deal with it."

"That's why I need your permission first my Lord. I charged Moss to spy on them and what we discover is totally awful."

"Tell me more. I want to hear it." Rimuru said.

"Understood my Lord. Moss come here" Testarossa.

The beautiful blonde child with golden eye appear in front of Rimuru and Testarossa, and instantly kneel. He dare not raise his head cause in front of him, there is not only his Master but there is also the Master of his master. Two of his superior. The amount of pressure he felt, couldn't be described. He knows that Lord Rimuru was kind and usually, he doesn't waste his time on how he is addressed. But with Testarossa there, the master he served for centuries, word towards Rimuru, means his very existence would be suppressed

"Greetings Milady and Milord." Moss said respectfully.

"Moss it's nice to see you. I hope you are doing great" Rimuru said to him.

"Thank you for your attention Milord." Moss respond.

"Moss share the information you have collected with Rimuru-Sama" Testarossa said.

"Right away Milady."

"So Milord, the Humans of Ingrassia are planning a kind of council that will bring Western countries together. The main objective of this meeting is to discuss the possibility of an alliance between these countries.".

"Is that so ? At first glance, it looks like a normal meeting right, but I guess there is something behind right ?" Rimuru asked.

"Absolutely my Lord. In fact, they intend to take advantage of us. We have rapid economic growth, moreover they see us as subraces devoid of intelligence".