CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]

Inside the Jura Forest.

Diablo is currently walking inside the country. He was amazed by how his master his such a wonderful person even if 95% of the citizens are monsters, he takes very good care of them. Diablo now was not happy at all but somewhere he is also happy. For demons, the first thing they want after getting summoned by the master they decided to serve, is their first mission to prove that they are worthy to serve him. For Diablo it was the same. First he was happy because he can now fulfil his first mission as secretary. But on the other side he was sad to leave his master side. He finally got a chance to be summoned, by the person he wanted to serve at all cost. But he already have to go back but this time he was not alone.

Actually Diablo take with him the remaining primordial to walk and talk about important matters. Their travel.

"So Diablo what do you want. I have a lot of thing to do you know ? I am the Chief Prosecutor and I need to bee there for every trial." Ultima said.

"Hahaha even a crazy Lolita like can get a job. My lord is really a kind hearted person to give a job to a girl like you". Carrera said to her.

"Nuclear girl do you have some death wishes?" Ultima asked her full of murderous intent.

"Sigh... You two can you please calm down a bit?. So Diablo why did you took us all with you ?" Testa asked.

"Our lourd gave us our first task. and I am here under his order to take you all with me". Diablo said.

The three demons instantly become happy and have stars inside their eyes. It's important for them their first mission. But they remains deadly serious because they need to do it with success. Like that, their master is going to praise them.

"Hahaha My lord give me my first task I can prove to him that I am the one who is worthy to be with him". Carrera said while laughing.

"Ara-Ara Carrera I will be the first after all I am the one in charge of his foreign affairs" Testa said.

"Would you mind listening to me? Thank you. So our lord want to create a new Military Corps which is going to be exclusively under his command. So he wanted us, to go back and bring demons who are worthy to be under him." Diablo explained to them.

"What a wonderful idea by my lord" Ultima said.

"For the first time in my life I agree with you crazy lolita" Carrera said.

"Ara actually, I have my rights hands in my domain. I guess he his now a lucky boy. All thanks to my master". Testa said.

"Same for us" Carrera and ultima both respond.

"Okay. So the plan is Simple, we will go back to our differents domain and recruit only those who are worthy to meet my lord. Diablo said to them.

"I don't have to receive order from you Diablo but since it's our Master order I will do it" Carrera said to him.

"Let's go now".........

By those single words, the Demons of Tempest vanished from this world. But it is not definitive they are going to be back. But not alone. They will bring a huge army with them. Soon, the world will discover the most cruel and feared unity of Tempest: The Black corps.

Clayman.........

In the cardinal world, in every human and other kingdoms, there are some specials being who people are scared to face of. They were Ten and they were feared by the people. People called them the "Ten Greats Demon Lord". No country, ha once dared to attack member of the Demon Lords team. The "Strongest" one, the "Lord of Darkness" Guy Crimson and the "Destroyer" Milim Nava were particularly feared among them. They were the two who were given the Special S rank.