CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]

Prologue.

Before the creation of the world, the creator gave birth to two origin entities. The Primordial spirit of Light and the Primordial spirit of darkness. The creator then had an idea. He decided to create multiple world and became much more attached with a special world. The Cardinal World. In his hope to protect this world, despite the fact he knew he won't be there for too long, he decided to use both of the origin entities to create 14 Primordial Existences.

From the Primordial spirit of Light, he created 7 Primordial Angels also known as the Seraphim, to watch over his creation. But he knows that if good things exist, bad things shall exist too. Then from the Primordial spirit of darkness, he created the 7 Primordial demons. Regardless from the Angels, the Primordial Demons were represented by specific colors. Red(Rouge), White(Blanc), Yellow(Jaune), Purple(Violet), Noir(Kuro), Blue and Green.

The creator created two differents area for both. The Angels where in Heaven while the Demons were in Hell. In hell the Seven Demons used to fight among them for the supremacy. Among the Seven two of them were particularly feared by the low grade demons. They were Rouge and Noir.

But on earth precisely in the Eastern empire the most feared was Blanc. She was a majestic demon with pure white hair, a crimson red eyes which can terrified everyone. It's been a long time they didn't have fun. Specially when Rouge got summoned by a human. He then evolved into a TDL by killing his summoner and destroying two countries. He came back and took green who was given the name Misery and Bleu who had Rain. They both got their name from Rouge who was known now as Guy Crimson "the Strongest TDL".

The remaining was now 4. And they were about to be summoned by the man who is going to be their new master.

In the Present.

"Come to me my four Loyal Servants" I shouted.

Then a large magic circle appear in front of Rimuru. Four beings from different color was kneeling in front of him. The first one has a black hair with a red wick. He has a dark eyes orbit with red iris.

"Kfufufu. Oh my such a wonderful blessing to be called by you my lord please acknowledge me as one of your servants supreme one.

The second one was a beautiful woman with white hair and pure crimson eyes. She was too sensual. She was wearing a blue dress.

"Ara to summon the four of us you may be crazy I am surprised that you are not dead."

The third was an energetic one she has yellow hair and a majestic blue eyes. It seems that she is not able to control her aura. She has a huge magicules capacity. Probably more important than the Three others

"You are the ants who dare summon me ? I can see that you don't have a single bit of magicules"

The last one looks like a little girl she has a purple hair and a yellow eyes. She was unleashing a ferocious aura around her.

" I can believe i got summon with you. Nuclear girl" Violet said.

"Whaaa you think i wanted to be with you? Crazy lolita.

Instantly the wanted to engage a fight but by my surprise someone was unleashing a ferocious aura. It wasn't me nor Ashia it was the .

" I strongly advise you to behave in front the Supreme one or I will end your life right here." Noir said.

"Ara-Ara Noir I never saw you like that. You the most arrogant one recognize somebody as a superior?" Blanc continue.

"Tsk a mere person without magicules summoned us and you are like a little poppy in front of him Noir ? what a shame" Jaune said.