CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]

In Milim's Castle.

Milim was in a bad mood. These past days, Milim refused to eat everything the dragon faithful propose to her. She was lazy and every work Frey gave to her, she didn't do it. This seriously annoyed Frey who had to ask her what was wrong.

"Milim ? What's going on with you ? You didn't work at all. You don't want to eat either" Frey said.

"Waaaaa Frey, I am missing Rimuru too much. I wanna play with him. Waaaaaa" Milim shouted.

"I understand but Rimuru is also busy I guess."

"Waaaa, Frey please allow me to visit him. I won't last long." Milim asked.

"Rejected. Milim you have some duty here. Rimuru will surely be happy to see you too. But you can't leave your duty like that."

"Waaaaa pleaaase Frey please. I promise it will be the last time." Milim said with her cutest face.

Frey couldn't resist. Despite Milim's incredible power, she remains a child. Deep down, she promised herself to help him as best she could. She is sometimes jealous of Rimuru, She is sometimes jealous of Rimuru, as he is probably the person Milim cares about the most.

"Sigh. Can't help I guess. Milim you can go but make sure you don't stay there for too long okay?"

"Thank you, thank you so much Frey. Wahaha Rimuru you better prepare yourself. 'Cause I won't leave you this time Wahaha".

And with that, Milim started her trip to Tempest. Rimuru didn't know it yet but another great disaster will disrupt his peaceful life.

In the Jura Forest.

After their fight, the four demons were now on their road to meet Shuna, when they sensed a different types of magicules. They've never felt it before. They instantly wanted to return to their master's side to protect him but they were stopped by Diablo.

"Where are you three going ?" Diablo asked them.

"Didn't you feel it Diablo ? Another person just entered the Forest. We have to return to Rimuru's sama side." Carrera said.

"I agree. Diablo we need to go back" Ultima said.

"Kfufufu I understand your worry. But did you just forget who our Master is? And besides, he is with the Frost Dragon. Do you really think we can compete with them"? Diablo said to them.

"Diablo-chan is right if they decide to fight, we would be no more than a burden to them." Testarossa.

"We really need to get stronger" Carrera said.

They continue their way to where Shuna was.

"Good Morning Shuna-dono".

"Ah Diablo-san Greetings. What bring you here?".

"Rimuru-Sama told us to ask you if you could make some dishes, because we are going to have some guest." Diablo explained.

"Sure. I will do it once." Shuna said.

"Thank you Shuna-dono we will take our leave then."..............

"I was waiting for you Luminous". Rimuru said.

When the gate opened, Luminous appeared, she was calm, Majestic and beautiful. She was followed by her most dedicated men Louis. When they saw her, the Clergies face became pale. The person they feared the most, and the one to whom they swore loyalty, had just appeared before them.

"L-Luminous-sama?" One of the clergy says in fear.

"Wh-what are you doing here y-your G-Grace" another one says.