PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION

In the Walpurgis.

The Walpurgis is now over. A new member joined them. And on his first major action, they all acknowledge him. Now every DL is going back to his own territory. But the "Lord of Darkness" wanted to have a little small with the "Chaos Creator".

Before she went to her country, Rimuru interrupted Luminous to discuss about how the relations between their two countries.

"Luminous can I talk to you a little before you go back" Rimuru asked her.

"Sure Rimuru what is about"

"You remember last time we met, we talked about having an alliance together. I know it's not easy since for your people, monsters are the enemy of humanity."

"Oh don't worry about that we never officially declared that your country are hostile towards Humans. So it will be easy".

"I will be happy too. I guess I should meet Hinata to discuss about it. She is your right hand after all I think it should be more appropriate ".

"I will discuss about it with her. And you will know about it".

"This time I don't want any trouble again. If you can strongly advise her to avoid conflicts between us, I will really be happy."

"You don't have to worry about it. The last time both of you met. I am sure she is going to think about how she can act. Also you have two True dragons by your side and you too. So i guess nobody is threat for you at all".

"Ahaha I guess so. Thank you Luminous and see you soon".

"See you".

Rimuru then follow Guy with Ramiris, Milim and Velzard to the ice continent to discuss about the actual situations. For Guy the balance of this world is really and totally messed up so he can just ask Rimuru to take care of this.

"Alright Rimuru-kun you already know which kind of situation you put me in".

"Hihi I am sorry but I think you should take it easy Guy. You know I absolutely don't care about your game. You know what I mean right ?"

"Ara Rimuru you also knows about it ?" Velzard asked me. Well of course we already talk about that it's just for fun.

"I can't hide nothing to you Rimuru-kun. Yes actually we are in a game. And we are not able to directly involve ourselves".

"Yes I already know about it. I will ask you something Guy. You are a friend and you highly regard him. I am talking about Rudra. If he wants to invade the Jura Forest, I will warn him first. But if he persists, I will definitely kill him. Ok?"

"You can do so. After all I can't do anything against you."

"Wahaha Guy don't take it like this. I am sure Rimuru will perfectly manage it. Rimuru I also wanted to ask you something. Why do you need Ramiris for"?

"AHAHA are you perhaps jealous of my success Milim huh"?

"Milim I need Ramiris because of her ability to create Labyrinth. We plan to create a huge maze with hundred Level. Every level will have one guardian and if you defeated the guardian. You will gain loots. So with the help of Ramiris and Veldora, we will manage it to raise our economy."

"Rimuru that's a nice Idea but do you know who will be the guardians ?" Velzard asked.

"Yes I have a little Idea on it. And Milim you can also come. We could play together".

"Really ? Yay I am too excited".

"Also Guy I will make a festival for the Creation of Tempest. If you want you can come. You will surely have some good food."