CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]

In Ingrassia.

In his office, Yukki was happy and in a good mood. The plan they set is going smoothly and now they are just waiting for the result.

"Yukki-sama, the plan you set was a masterpiece". Kagali said.

"Oh no you are going to make me jump in happiness. Actually Milim killed Carrion and destroy the country. It's the best time for Clayman to look for souls for his awakening."

"After that I can have my revenge on this Blonde. I will make him suffer. I swear". Kagali said full of murderous intent.

"I can understand how you feel now, but we need to remain on our guards. We don't have enough information on these Rimuru. It was also his mens who destroyed Farmus army".

"You are right Yukki-sama. But I think nothing can stop us now. Milim is under us and Guy is not a problem anymore, because Milim match Guy in a fight."

"You are right Kagali. We are now able to manipulate them and by the way, we can make them destroy this Monster country"

"Yukki-sama it's time for us to rule on this world........................."

In the Jura Forest.

Inside the Great Jura forest, the citizens could sense tremendous amount of aura near the forest. Their master Rimuru already warned them to not go over there. Four persons were actually training in this place. They were four executives and one who was the strongest among them. The four executives were Diablo, Testarossa, Carrera and Ultima and their master this time was Rimuru's Personal guard Ashia. The relations between Ashia and the primordials was electric. Ashia didn't trust at all those demons. And this time she will beat them all and ask her their true intentions.

"So Ashia-san how are you going to train us? I hope you are not going to take us all at once" Testa asked her.

"Listen to me all of you. I don't trust you at all. As you know my job is to protect my master, and you demons, are usually sly and today by this training I will manage to know your true intentions" Ashia answered her.

"Ashia-dono I can understand your point of view. But we demons, once we swore loyalty to someone, we didn't get back on our words." Diablo said.

"Alright I will judge by myself let's go"

Ashia vs Carrera.

"Ashia-san I know you are strong. But I used to live for much longer than you, and I also have more experience in combat."

"Don't make me repeat. I will judge it by myself"

Carrera : [Nuclear Magic] - [Atomic Crack]

Carrera attack was a type of Nuclear magic specialize in disintegration effect. It was a rain of yellow light of energy. The main goal of Carrera attack was to disintegrate Ashia body. In fact with the big energy inside Carrera she can also manipulate those light of energy to even damage some individual who even manage to evolve in to the spiritual life form. It was a really powerful attack but her opponents is not an easy one. Ashia used to train everytime with Veldora and she manage to find a way to protect her spiritual body with lightning and this was one of her strongest attack.

Ashia : [Lightning King] - [Zeus Wrath].

This attack which was developped by Ashia, assure her to entirely transform herself in the incarnation of thunder. Her hair started to stood on end. Her eyes were just white without any expression

"It's time to end this demon".

Ashia rushed towards Carrera at speed of light. She send a punch in Carrera stomach which cause her to hurt the barrier Rimuru set to prevent destruction in the Forest. Carrera wanted to stand up but without success. She was coughing up blood, her energy left her. She wanted to face Ashia, she knows she lost but her pride as one of the strongest demon in existence will take an hit. Without success. But Ashia then started to walk towards her talked to her.