CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]

In the Jura Forest

Rimuru, ordered Geld and the other executives, to take care of the refugee. The citizens welcomed them by the most kind way. They instantly feel like they were home. Geld was in charge of their habitations, while Shuna and the other goblins, was in charge of the meal. They have to thank God that it wasn't Shion.

Rimuru was inside his office with Ashia, Shizue, Ramiris, Shion and Benimaru. They are currently discussing about should they deal with the problem they are facing.

"So Rimuru-san how are you going to deal with this? If a Walpurgis has been decided that means the other Demon Lords will also make their moves." Shizue said.

"Shizue are you scared about them?" Rimuru asked her.

"You already know what Leon did to me. And everytime we talked about them, it reminds me of this" Shizue answered.

"I see and I am sorry but you don't even have to worry about them".

"Shizue-sama you already see how powerful my master is. Demon Lords are nothing in front of him."Ashia said.

"Geez and I am also by his side. I the most powerful Demon Lord will help Rimuru Hahaha" Ramiris said.

"Ramiris-sama please behave" Beretta said to her.

"Hey Beretta how have you been? Hope you take good care of Ramiris" Rimuru asked her.

"Rimuru-Sama I am deeply affected by your concern. I pass some wonderful moment with Lady Ramiris, and I hope it can last longer".

"I am happy to hear it. Ramiris you better behave".

"Ehh Rimuru who do you take me For ?"

"Ah wait Ramiris I think I have the best partner for you".

<Veldora can you hear me?>

<Kuahaha Rimuru do you need me ?>

<I do. Can you come in my office?>

<I am on my way>

<Thank you>

The Moment after, Veldora suddenly enter the office with a loud scream. He was very happy. I don't know why. I guess, he is enjoying his training with Zegion.

"Kuahaha Rimuru you have to praise me more."

"And why?"

"Zegion is going to be strong in no time. He already mastered the Variant of my Veldora's Killing art Style

"I am really happy if you find your love in it. I can see that Zegion become stronger day after day. Thank you then".

"Kuahaha to receive praise from you you might be in a good mood".

"Well I wanted to introduce her to you" I said.

When Rimuru turn to face Ramiris who was floating next to him, he saw a sweaty pixie who was trembling in fear she was muttering this.

"V-Veldora, V-Veldora, V-Veldora". Ramiris was saying.

<Oyi I thought you were the strongest DL> I thought.

"Well Ramiris let me Introduce you My best Friend the Storm Dragon Veldora".

"Y-Y-your Best friend" Ramiris said.

"Kuahaha I am the Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest and you are lucky to be in front of me Ramiris. Follow me I am going to show you something unbelievable."