ENT: 3rd Round

The crowd was silent ans the main raison was Rimuru. Nobody dare utter a word in front of such a scene. His presence, despite his aura being harmless, just the fact he declare he was going to fight was enough. Some people of Tempest were worry about their master. Not because they doubt but because they don't want to see their beloved master hurt. On the other side, the ones who experienced the little display of Rimuru's strength were just having a little smile on their face.

Before this event...

Rimuru and Velzard were in their room during Ryot fight. He left a clone of him assist the event. Rimuru was resting peacefully on Velzard's knees. Velzard on the other hand was patting with love Rimuru's head.

"How can you be so beautiful my dear. You are the total opposite of me. You are kind, generous and always care about your friend. I am just cold towards the other, and with your help I started to change. Thank you very much my Rimuru, I wish you can stay with me forever." She said and gave a gentle kiss on Rimuru's cheek.

This sudden movements of Velzard wake Rimuru up, his heterochromatic eyes and beautiful face was now facing Velzard who couldn't help but to blush.

"Were you perhaps looking at my face dear" Rimuru asked with a smirk on his face.

Velzard was really embarrassed, he was right, She was looking at him.

"Since you are awake get off of my knees" Velzard said and pushed Rimuru away

"Ahaha Velzard you are too beautiful" Rimuru said and kiss her on her lips.

"Ehhhh what are you d-doing Rimuru you can't take it like that." Velzard said while looking away

Rimuru then show the fight on a screen, he was really proud of his men and in the bottom of his heart, he knew this conquest will help them in the future on their growth. Suddenly 3 people were starting to cause some ruckus among the guest.

"What are they doing Rimuru ?" Velzard asked.

"You see the one in the middle with white hair, he is the one causing it. He doesn't even know he is the one doing it."

"Can you explain a little more, I don't really get it."

"Actually, he has a skill called [The chosen one]. All his actions, even a little word from him makes him appear like the greatest among his followers."

"Well it's just for the show. I guess.".

"It's a really broken skill you know, even in the Unique one. When he will get the Ultimate one, he is literally going to be a serious cheat."

"Rimuru, I think the situation now is not really good. Everybody started to doubt about your strength. It maybe problematic if you don't give a proper response."

"You are right. What a bore, I can't even rest with you" Rimuru said.

"You are actually right. But if you don't deal with it, our country won't be take seriously".

"But why does it have to be me ? I can leave this to Ashia, she is strong too."

"You are maybe right. I am really not good at politics, but it some case like that the King must show himself don't you think so ?"

"I do. You are right are you coming with me ?" Rimuru asked her.

"I am not. I am actually tired. I am going to rest a little bit." Velzard said before laying on the bed.

<Ahh She is leaving me again to face this mess. But anyway I guess I don't have the choice>

C: < I will always be there for master >