ENT: SECOND ROUND

The first match was a huge display of power between the fighters. Everybody were happy to see them. Their will, their idea. all these emotions were mixed to offer a worthy battle. This is the first time in centuries that Venom has suffered a crushing defeat. His adversary was strong and not only that, he was also his natural enemy. Venom, was one of those demons of which nothing really fascinated, like his master. But this battle, and this defeat awakened in him his primary demonic instincts. The desire for battle. Leaving the combat zone, Venom met his master. He instantly kneel before him.

"Kfufufu what happen Venom you seem disappointed. Did you perhaps realize something ?"

"Indeed Diablo-sama this fight opened my eyes about a lot of things." Venom answered shortly.

"Kfufufu that's good. You have to know that in this world, there are a lot of strongest people and creature. Our main purpose in this world, is to protect our beautiful Lord and for that you have to get stronger. Is that ok ?"

"Yes Diablo-sama, I will devote myself to this task." He respond shortly before leaving.

.

"After this wonderful fight between two exceptional beings, let me tell you right now you are not ready to witness what is coming next." Shuna said.

The crowd then went in a huge state of excitation. In fact, the previous fight was amazing but want more. Not only them but some, prying eyes were present too. a new country that organizes such a huge competition will surely attract the interest of other countries. Not only a positive interest but also in order to gauge their strengths. Rimuru was with Veldora and Ramiris in the official place. But it was not him. He left his clone to attend the next fights. Why ? Because Velzard wanted them to have a little sweet time with her lover. Anyway let's leave this aside and focus on our battle.

"The second one to enter the arena, is a beautiful lady as never seen anywhere. She is nice but fierce like the individuals of her lineage. I named Esprit."

Under a torrents of applause, a young girl with a short yellow hair appear in the middle of the arena. At first sight, she was shy and didn't utter a word. But people were not fool enough to say something. There were some high levels beings in the crowd. Saints, Demon lords, and some monsters who undergo some evolutions. They all noticed that this girl was not a simple one. Her aura was not oppressive at all. She was trying to reduce it that's why.

"Now her opponents. He doesn't talk a lot or express his feelings. An individual from a special lineage. I named Ryot."

Like Esprit, Ryot entered the arena under applause. Ryot was not different from the others demon. He is as tall as Shion, his face was angelic. Deep green eyes and beautiful black hair.

Reminiscence.

In a beautiful country called Italy, there was once a man. He was an orphan who used to survive in to these difficult environment. Crime, lust, depravity. His heart was pure and innocent. He was loved by everyone around him. One day, he found a young woman on the road who had severe wound on her body. He decided to take care of her. What he didn't know, yet was that his kindness was going to cause his death. His hometown was ruled by a violent mafia. This girl was just one of the girls of the godfather. His name circulated enormously and reached the godfather's ears. The mafia has plunged the city into terror and wishes to keep it in this state. Except that this man was what kept the inhabitants' hope alive. The girl went to the "police station" which is under the mafia control. She said that this man raped her, beat her and torture her. He was arrested and sentenced to death penalty. They killed him. While passing between the realms, he briefly remembered his existence. He had accomplished nothing, but the love he received was enough for him. But even any good person can sink into bottomless despair. This love he had for others finally turned against himself. His soul has been corrupted. He felt weak and closed his eyes for his last trip. He woke up in the middle of a total void. He heard someone walking towards him. Raising his head, he met a cold look and cruel but at the same time beautiful.