CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]

Somewhere far away from Tempest

On an island, where nobody knew it existed, two individuals were relaxing in front of the sea. The two of them was in swimsuits. Velzard and Rimuru. When they left tempest, Rimuru created an island totally hidden from the world. He wish to have this time just for him and the one he love. They had been there for 4 days and yet Velzard didn't want to go back.

"Velzard did you enjoy our little trip together?"

"I've never felt it before. To be with someone I really love. Enjoying every moment I spent with you. It's like you filled the hole I had in my heart."

"I am very happy if you feel this way. Can you tell me a little bit about you in the past when you were born?"

"Since the begining, when I was with big brother, I used to take care of me. In fact he loved all of his siblings. We true dragons, people just saw us like powerful beings. But we too have feelings."

"I see. With the death of your brother you remain calm. If it were you who went on rampage, I don't know if this world will still exist."

"Brother loved a human and in respect with this I can't act without my brain. Well it's not the case with Veldora, that's why I used to correct him sometimes."

"I see I am glad you share this painful side of your history with me."

"You know Rimuru, you are now a part of me. And I want to live the rest of my life with you." Velzard said while kissing Rimuru on his lips. Rimuru wasn't indifferent either. He too kissed Velzard more passionately

Now on his head and his core, he had a new person to take care of. On his previous life, he used to not take things seriously. It cost him a lot of things. But now he is sure that he will protect his people, Shizue and Velzard.

C: <Master, you love me too Right ?>

R: <Ciel, You are me and I will love you more than everything.>

C: <I love Master, probably more than Velzard loving Master. But it seems like master is not aware of it.>

R: <Ciel calm down. You can't compare what we share together with Velzard. You were with me since the begining. I will always love you.>

C: <Y-yes Master is right.I am deeply sorry Master for doubting you.>

During the previous days, I started to feel like something is going on with Ciel. It was like she didn't trust me anymore. During my time with Velzard she kept quiet and didn't say a word. When I will go back in Tempest, i will make sure to talk with her.

"Velzard, I think we should go back now. You know we still have lot of things to do."

"Ahh Rimuru I want to stay a little with you in this beautiful place."

"Me too darling. But I just received thought communications and the things are going to end soon with the HolyKnights. Also Luminous will be there".

"Tsk that Vampire. I didn't like how she used to look at you during the Walpurgis if she try something, I will bury her."

"Ahaha take it easy. You are just too cute when you are angry darling. But I belong only to you". Rimuru said slowly while kissing Velzard on her cheek. Velzard instantly blushed and turned her face away.

"I-I too belong to you Rimuru." She said while here eyes were avoiding Rimuru eyes.

"Thank you darling."

And with that, Rimuru and Velzard's little journey ended. And the rulers of Tempest are now on their way to their country.......

In Farmus.........